Falling off the wagon

ChubbieTubbie
ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
edited September 21 in Motivation and Support
I had been doing pretty well with my weight...not losing as much as I should (although not exercising, so not surprised) but not gaining any. Then I stepped on the scale after going about two weeks without, and I've gained 7 pounds back that I had lost earlier this year. Ouch! I'm so mad at myself!!! I feel like I'm starting over again and pretty upset that I have to. It's so hard to be doing so good and then in the span of two weeks totally screw yourself over. I don't even know how I've put on that much, since I haven't been gorging on junk or anything--I have changed my eating habits completely.

Replies

• Kessie
    Kessie Posts: 5
    Sorry! I can completely relate, though. It takes so long to lose the weight and so little to gain it back again. But hang in there! It will come right off again when you get back on the wagon again. You can do it!:smile:
  • Zita_Jenn
    Zita_Jenn Posts: 252 Member
    Awe man... that sucks :frown: But you are here now, so start over and get back into things, we are here to support you and to help motivate you. You will do it this time. :smile: Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    I must have been in the same wagon when it tipped over...lol. Get back on...that's what I am doing...seems I am falling off a lot...stress will do that!
This discussion has been closed.