VENT

Oompa_Loompa
Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
I am in such a crabby mood today. UGHHHH it's going to be TOm next week, all last week and this week I am friggen starving. I Have eaten so incredibly bad and I must have gained weight. I feel fat and nasty. Im irritated for no reason. I want bad food for lunch. UGHHH I just want to cry.

Replies

• bjerkins
    bjerkins Posts: 107 Member
    Have something good for lunch, take a 15 minute walk and I guarantee you'll start feeling better.
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Please don't cry!!! I know how horrible it feels....read my blog from today, I had the WORST eating weekend. I promise, though, just start fresh today. If you need more calories than go ahead and eat what you need, just try and make smart choices with those extras. I also know what it feels like to feel fat and nasty, but I'm SURE those around you who love you think you are anything but those things. I sure hope your day gets better :flowerforyou:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    If you can, try and take a quiet walk right now by yourself and go over in your mind exactly why you are doing this. What is motivating you? How happy does it make you to be on the right path?
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    It's Aunt Flo making you feel all crazy like! (d@mn Aunt Flo!)

I agree w/ the other gals, go for a little walk at lunch and re-evaluate... XOX
  • I am in such a crabby mood today. UGHHHH it's going to be TOm next week, all last week and this week I am friggen starving. I Have eaten so incredibly bad and I must have gained weight. I feel fat and nasty. Im irritated for no reason. I want bad food for lunch. UGHHH I just want to cry.

I get ultra crabby around that TOM, just ask my poor boyfriend. :grumble: And I want to eat everything that isn't nailed down. Good thing for me I dont' keep junk food in the house any more. Believe me, I can't really gorge myself on fruit the way I can a bag of chips or cookies. Drink lots of water between now and lunch and hopefully the craving to eat bad food will be gone by the time lunch gets here. Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.