Relationship posts??? Where are you at??

Options
pawnstarNate
pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
What's the deal people? Everyone happy? I used to look forward to coming in the forum and leaving feeling pretty good about myself and my relationship. Com'on. I know someone out there isn't happy!

Replies

• bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Lol, so mean.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    That was yesterday. :laugh:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    I am floating in a sea of potatoes masquerading as people

...soo my dating life is non existence atm..but I am happy to live my life alone until someone really interesting comes along...could be 90 when that happens though :frown:

that sad enough?:sad: :grumble:
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    That was yesterday. :laugh:

What? did I miss one yesterday? grrrr
  • ScorpionQwean
    ScorpionQwean Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm with someone 21 years younger than me, been with him for 3.5 years, things are good but... I want marriage and he doesn't. He won't let me go either, since we lived and live across the street from each other. Yes, I moved one about 1 mile away, then I just moved into another complex directly across from his. How do I let him go? He walks to my place, we both work .5 mile from each other in our hometown, .... I think I need to move to Charlotte (my home away from home)...LOL. I told him last night we should just be friends, best friends, but he NOT having it.... So, I'm trapped by a guy 21 years my junior and THATS sad....
  • curt40
    curt40 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    The good, my POF inbox is always full. The bad: met a lot of nice women, and a lot of nuts. No matches either way :)
  • MoJoPain
    Options
    Sorry to disappoint you but I am pretty happy with my relationship. My hubby is a wonderful man and we have more happy moments than unhappy ones...

Life in that department is GREAT!
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm with someone 21 years younger than me, been with him for 3.5 years, things are good but... I want marriage and he doesn't. He won't let me go either, since we lived and live across the street from each other. Yes, I moved one about 1 mile away, then I just moved into another complex directly across from his. How do I let him go? He walks to my place, we both work .5 mile from each other in our hometown, .... I think I need to move to Charlotte (my home away from home)...LOL. I told him last night we should just be friends, best friends, but he NOT having it.... So, I'm trapped by a guy 21 years my junior and THATS sad....

Wow, there's a lot to that. Sounds like that just should have been a fling that lasted around 6 months.
  • curt40
    Options
    Sorry to disappoint you but I am pretty happy with my relationship. My hubby is a wonderful man and we have more happy moments than unhappy ones...

Oddly enough, that actually DOES disappoint me. :)
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

You are not trapped. Unless he has you tied up in some basement somewhere. But then you probably wouldn't have internet access...
  • MoJoPain
    Options

Why would someone else's happiness disappoint you? :huh: Just curious....
  • curt40
    Options

Why would someone else's happiness disappoint you? :huh: Just curious....

I'm kidding, hence the smiley face. Good for you, really. As for me, I just went thru a $$$$$ divorce, so ya know, not a fan........
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    NOPE!!!! Just didn't want to break the positive flow here....=0)
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    my Tinder account has been blowing up all morning!
  • curt40
    Options

Going to show my age, but what's Tinder? Better than OKC or POF?
  • malbert33
    malbert33 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I'm more than happy right now :)
    Have an anniversary coming up with my boyfriend. In love for almost 8 years now.
    Only thing that could be better is where we live. I'm in IL and he is in VA D:
  • christinemadden0223
    christinemadden0223 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    People come on, read the drama (clicking on it KNOWING it's a drama post), make OP feel stupid by commenting "why do people post about their personal lives" and scare all the fun drama posts away- ruining it for all of us...sigh
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options

Going to show my age, but what's Tinder? Better than OKC or POF?

Ah yes, Tinder... the worlds most shallow app for your phone.

http://www.gotinder.com/

ETA: OKC??? really??? grooosssssss. I've never seen anyone on there with more than one tooth in their head. :frown:
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I have chocolate. It's the only relationship I need.
  • MadTownD
    MadTownD Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I meant to reply to someone's comment, and it just put it all the way down here and didn't make sense without the comment. I'm a noob.