I gave in!

I have been using this site for almost 3 weeks and so far I have lost 7 lbs! I've been doing well. I gave up fast food, junk food and even my diet coke. Well today for some reason I ate everything!!! I went over on my calories by almost 600!!! I don't know what came over me. I'm disgusted. I hope I can get back to it tomorrow. I was so proud of myself and I want to continue to do well.

Do any of you guys have days like this? Please tell me I'm not alone!

Replies

• dylface
    dylface Posts: 3
    I have been using this site for almost 3 weeks and so far I have lost 7 lbs! I've been doing well. I gave up fast food, junk food and even my diet coke. Well today for some reason I ate everything!!! I went over on my calories by almost 600!!! I don't know what came over me. I'm disgusted. I hope I can get back to it tomorrow. I was so proud of myself and I want to continue to do well.

Do any of you guys have days like this? Please tell me I'm not alone!
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    that was me yesterday its school holidays here and i had the kids with me all day yesterday runnign around going swimming and shopping etc so stoped at mcd's and well i went over board but now know what i should have had instead so will do that next time im caught out and last night was pizza night oops so i went out swimming to make up at least some of it and i ended up only over by alittle .

just have to go right from now ill be good dont wait till tomorrow start now if you can go do some excercise it might help bring it down abit.

chin up and best of luck moving forward

oh and no your not alone
  • I had the same kind of day. I did really, really well all day. I've been doing really well all week. But tonight I blew it big time. I've already got tomorrow's healthy lunch and snacks packed for work so I'm planning on getting right back up on the horse and not giving in. I guess all we can do is try to do a little better each day.
  • MsLadybug
    MsLadybug Posts: 55
    yes, we all have days like this. I just moved house over the past week and started a new job. While i didn't go crazy, i didn't log for almost a week. I just tried to make good choices without having to be quite as strict. I knew that it would be too much stress. I'll have to see how i did winging it when i weigh in on friday.
  • natashav
    natashav Posts: 108 Member
    yeah i always screw up on the weekend especially sundays because my mom takes me out to eat chinese
  • xDaBomx
    xDaBomx Posts: 4
    DOESN'T MATTER! "Our greatest glory consists not in ever falling, but riding every time we fall." :laugh: Don't wory, I have done that in the past(...lots:wink: ) and I'm certain(100%) many others have too. Just go for an extra jog and keep going, you've done great!! Plus I have read in several diets it's actually good to have a day where you pig out and it helps! Good luck in the future.
  • edyta
    edyta Posts: 258
    It happens to everybody.
    Don't worry about it too much. If you're really upset about eating too much, exercise in the evening to burn some of these calories.
    And look at it that way - 600 calories over brings you probably to the amount of calories you need to maintain - it won't make you fatter, it's just like one day break :wink:
  • dylface
    dylface Posts: 3
    Thanks for making me feel less of a loser. :happy:
    I felt so crappy last night. I don't want to make myself feel that way anymore.
    Now it's time to work out!!!