Looking for motivational friends

Options
Hello,
My name is Jessica. I am a 32 year old mother of two children ages 9 and 14. I love the outdoors, reading, neflix (lol) and am a bit of a foodie. I am always looking for yummy but healthy recipes for my family and myself. About 2 years ago I lost about 20 lbs on here by tracking what I ate and working out. But alas I fell off the wagon and have gained every bit back plus some. :( I am looking for some supportive friends who I can share with on this journey. I would also appreciate any recipes or blogs/websites with healthy yummy recipes. Thank you so very much!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• trecey31
    trecey31 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm down to be a friend along this journey....
  • MamaDinger
    MamaDinger Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me! :) I'm 27, have two kids, and am also a "foodie" of sorts (always searching recipes on Pinterest, yikes!) I am about 20 lbs into my weight-loss journey, so I'm at that point where I know I NEED to keep going, I can see a difference from when I first started, but am finding that have been in a motivational slump since the holidays!
  • hayleydenny
    Options
    Your not alone, and it definitely helps when you have someone sharing in the suffering :)
  • fatnomore201220132014
    Options
    I also fell off the wagon and am giving this another try!