new here

Options
Ok going to try this. I am 100% disabled us airforce vet. I have a lot of problems with health chronic low back pain also had a heart attack at 32. Before my injury I weighed 225 at 6 Ft 4 in I now weigh 344 down 16 pounds sense I started 8 days ago. I am introducing my self here hoping it helps. I do exercise for 5 our 10 minutes at a time. But I list it in 1 block time for the day hope this is OK don't now and cut my calories down to under 2000 a day usually under 1500. I would love to get back to 230 to 240. When I had my hart attack I stopped smoking. The when switched to turkey meat instead of beef. This did not help. I have switched several things over the last 3 years. Now I fell like I don't have a choice I got to lose the Wight for my kids. I want to see them get married and have kids I can spoil and send home hope up on sugar like my mom does LOL. So if any one has any advice I be glade to here it the only other thing I am doing is taking Hns - Garcinia Cambogia Chews they seem to help