tweaking my diet

Options
k8blujay2
k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
What are some good blog/recipes sites that have good low carb/paleo/clean eating type recipes... Of course I can do a search both here and on google myself... the challenge here, is I am married to a pretty meat and potatoes guy... which typically isn't a problem... but as a carboholic myself I know I need more protein... so I am planning on sliding a reletively low-carb meal into our dinners once or twice a week. Yes, I know I can just adjust how much of a carb I personally eat (I often do)... I just want to add variety into our meals...

Also any places to find good make ahead breakfasts and lunches that are low carb would be great too...

Carbs are not a problem for me to get enough of... :noms on the last of my mashed potatoes for lunch: I just want some ideas for increased protein meals...

Also since I have y'all reading... is it a good idea to pre-make smoothies for the week (or would less be better) and store them in the freezer until I'm ready to drink them?

Replies

• jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Look around the forum here, there are tons of recipes and even threads with pictures of meals.

Alternatively, you can always hit up the good old google.