Yogurt for Men?

Options
Hi, I've been buying a lot of scented body wash "for men" type products. Thankfully they are no longer feminine as they are "for men" - whew!

However, I have not yet seen any yogurt "for men" in the store. Does anyone have a good source for this?

Replies

• girlruns
    girlruns Posts: 344
    Options
    Is there a reason you think yogurt has a gender preference?
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I eat Yogurt every morning, wasnt aware I wasnt suppose to because I am a guy
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, this is odd. My husband is a Marine, trains in Krav Maga, and is in his 2nd round of P90X. He eats two Yoplait light yogurts at a time. This gives him 200 calories. He's all man. Now if your question is if there is a yogurt that has more protein then that would be Greek Yogurt.
  • TMLS
    TMLS Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Well, if "Just for Men" want to extend their brand, I think an opportunity is arising!
  • antiadipose
    Options
    im so confused!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    JUST FOR MEN YOGURT NOW WITH BACON ON THE BOTTOM!!!
  • edorice
    Options
    Chicken Fried Bacon dipped in a delicious yogurt sauce. LOL
  • Motleybird
    Motleybird Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Get some greek yoghurt, mix in some minced garlic and a few drops of liquid smoke.

Then tell me how it tastes. Lol!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Get some greek yoghurt, mix in some minced garlic and a few drops of liquid smoke.

Then tell me how it tastes. Lol!

Which brings to mind another burning question....do they make "Tic Tacs" for men?:noway: :noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    When I think of men's inspired yogurt, I think of flavors that would appeal to 5 year olds: maple syrup surprise, chocolate donut, and Captain Crunch Peanut butter. That's usually what appeals to my 29 year old fiance - kid's foods. I should maybe reference that I'm a woman, despite the BarneyStinson logo.

If Barney Stinson had a line of yogurt for men, I'm guessing it would be all booze inspired. Guinness flavor, dirty martini, and possibly, the Canadian Club (in honor of Robin).
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    If Barney Stinson had a line of yogurt for men, I'm guessing it would be all booze inspired. Guinness flavor, dirty martini, and possibly, the Canadian Club (in honor of Robin).

The containers would be pinstripe and made by Armani... "Wait for it....... SUIT UP!" :laugh:
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Bond 007 Yogurt.... flavors include: martini (shake it before serving)
    Q (a bit of pepper in every bite)
    Moneypenny (just the sight makes you drool)
    Jaws (beware this one bites back)
  • ghostlystate1980
    Options
    Anyone that isn't allergic or sensitive to yogurt can eat it. Almost all yogurt commercials are geared towards women and children, with a few that now include men in their marketing such as Activia. Just try a few different brands and flavors to find what you like best. I really like Source Exotic mix which has pineapple, coconut and banana, it is really yummy and also their lemon dessert flavor is great too. If you like creamy yogurt you can try Danon Creamy which is think and very tasty, it comes in your normal flavors, vanillia, strawberry, blueberry, peach......if you are in Canada, try dairyland's regular full fat yogurt if you like a really creamy, thick, yummy yogurt, my husband likes this because it is not diet, he hates the fake sugar tastes of low fat, sugar free yogurt. It is a great way to add some great bacteria to your body and help with your digestion.
  • Jomochan
    Options
    However, I have not yet seen any yogurt "for men" in the store. Does anyone have a good source for this?

Yogurt for Men? I'd say that the only yogurt that's promoted specifically for women is the Activia. Otherwise, any yogurt is edible by anyone. Either that or I'm turning my 2 small boys into people who will be gender confused as adults. :bigsmile:

Activia is marketed more toward old people to promote digestion I thought. I didn't even think it was market to women (unless it's because they are more prone to osteoporosis and therefore need more calcium)
  • raymj61
    raymj61 Posts: 142
    Options
    JUST FOR MEN YOGURT NOW WITH BACON ON THE BOTTOM!!!

and a twist top
  • x_Redeemed_x
    Options
    Is there a reason you think yogurt has a gender preference?

The main reason would be that I've never seen a man in a Yogurt commercial.
  • edorice
    Options
    We never see women in those DUI commercials, however we all know that women drive drunk as well. hmmm