trader joes whats your favs

Options
themommie
themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
I love trader joes but eant to know everyones favorites, what do u typically pick up when uou go
my favs are......

pumpkin butter
sunflower butter
apple cinnamon sticks
chai tea
kung pao chicken
dunkables chocolate chip
chocolate covered coffee beans
chicken chow mein
chicken cilantro potstickers

Replies

• Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    Wine.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    dark chocolate.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    what is trader joes?
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Almond Butter
    Crunchy Peanut Butter Granola Bars
    Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    The seaweed! Have to have that salted seaweed snack each time I go! I can't help it, they're so delicious!
  • bedot
    bedot Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Chicken Shu Mai
    Cinnamon Almonds
    Orange Chicken
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    What is up with trader joes? I move out west and people are gushing over it. But the parking lot is like trying to park at the county fair. It cant be that great. Plus, the only time I heard about it before moving out west is on the news when their onions/salads/tomatos were tainted and giving people the chits.
  • charlieibeling
    charlieibeling Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    reduced guilt greek yogurt guacamole without question.
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Raisin & Rosemary crackers are totally addictive
    chicken fried rice
    edamame hummas
    really just about everything but the crackers are the new crack!
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Frozen chocolate croissants - you take them out and let them rise overnight then bake for 20 minutes. As good as a quality bakery pastry! YUM

Organic Tomato-Basil Marinara

Organic Vodka Sauce

White Cheddar Corn Puffs (basically a knock off of Pirates Booty)

Refrigerated Ravioli (many flavors)

Coffee

Wine

Triple Gingersnap Lemon Ice Cream

Joe -Joe's Cookies (especially the candy cane ones that come out at Christmas)

Chia Seeds

Pumpkin Butter
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I love it all! Their hummus is amazing. I always keep a Paneer Tikka Masala in the freezer for an on the go lunch... I honestly love just about everything there. Their JoJo's are WAY better than Oreos. Cookie butter. They have some great wine... AND now I am hungry and want to hit up Trader Joes.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    bump to add later
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Cookie butter, oh my do I love me some cookie butter! Also I really like those cinnamon apple sticks. Not sure what their actual name is, but they come in a green bag and come in handy for a sweet snack on the lower end of the calorie spectrum.
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Cilantro jalapeno hummus.
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Wine.

^^^Yes!! Can't forget the wine.
  • nicor44
    nicor44 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Canned light coconut milk for curries, unsweetened almond milk, hummus and European-style plain yogurt almost every time I go.
    If I'm in a homemade pizza mood, their fresh garlic herb pizza dough and a bag of arugula to top it with.

I adore the triple ginger gingersnaps, but I can't buy those and not eat the entire box :(
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    The seaweed! Have to have that salted seaweed snack each time I go! I can't help it, they're so delicious!
    I walk by that and have yet to pick it up...I'll try it next time I shop. I love the Plantain Chips.. I think it's the texture most of all.. crunch crunch. Also the "Inner Peas"... again it's a texture thing as well as taste.

Tried something new to me today when I was TJ shopping.

*Dark Chocolate Mango Coconut Bites*

I love their sprouted breads, 2 pieces adds up to only 14 carbs, plus it's yum! I swap that out for Ezekiel sometimes

Marsala burgers, got a box today, been quite awhile since I had them. Saw them mentioned on here, had to try them again.

I must always have their Sunflower Nut Butter in my house at all times.:tongue: I've not ever tried almond nut butter but I should one day soon.

Last of all Jo-Jo's!! It's the vanilla bean that takes it for the win over oreos. Once you've gone Jo-Jo, no reason to go back to the "other sandwich cookie". NO comparison.:tongue:

Oh definitely agree on their water crackers... goes well with their Bacon Cheddar Cheese.. omg..that stuff is awesome!

So what's everyone's favorite TJ's Hummus?

edamame is one I've tried and liked, the other one I can't think of the name at the moment. It's orange if that rings a bell for anyone!:bigsmile: :laugh:
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    I seriously fill up any free space in the car with two buck chuck everytime I go to st.louis trader joes.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    The cheddar cracker cuts and water crackers. Mmm. And their raspberry chocolate sticks.

And you can't beat Two Buck Chuck.