The more people i can around myself with the better!

Options
so I already posted this somewhere else buttt-

Hello! My name's Toni & I'm 22. I've been on here for just over a week and I've decided it's time to find some friends to give me even more reason to keep using the site! I lost around 70 pounds from late 2010 to early 2012, going from 260ish to around 190...then moved in with my mom for a summer and started gaining again! By that winter I was 225. Well I didn't like that and started trying to lose again. I got to 210....then found out I was pregnant 5 months into the pregnancy! Well 210 became 245. After having the beautiful little baby girl, I went back to 226. Now I just want to get at least back to under 200, but 165, a healthy weight for my height, would be the ultimate. I have sorta high cheek bones and my face did start looking slightly gaunt around 190 and that makes me nervous.

If you managed to get through that, its obvious im a yoyo-er. I wanna break that and help someone else break their own problems! I wanna have healthy eating habits etc to pass on to my baby. Anyway please add me if you'd like some more accountability! I'd be so thankful for the companionship.

Replies

• KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome Toni! Making friends on here will really help to keep you accountable and motivated. Also people with open diaries will help you will meal ideas and what's working for other while losing. I enjoy supporting fellow MFP friends. I have sent you a friend request. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • kballard66
    Options
    HI and welcome! Please feel free to add me!
  • ShelleyTurgeon
    ShelleyTurgeon Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Add me too... story is very similar to mine
  • MariaA1960
    MariaA1960 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I feel the same, I can't do this on my own! I get demotivated and I need some diet buddies to cheer me on when the going gets tough. I'll be supportive right back, I promise!
  • Spewze72
    Spewze72 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me as a fellow yo-yoer....I'm older than you tho :)
  • StephEwell
    StephEwell Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • blessed750
    blessed750 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, Im new here, Just looking for friends that have the same goal in mind so I can keep pushing forward: flowerforyou:
  • jon_f14
    jon_f14 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    New here also. Feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • Yakinnw
    Yakinnw Posts: 15
    Options
    Hey Toni, Congrats on getting back on track! I'm 54 and much older but would also benefit on some new friends to chat with.

This battle is ongoing and it's great to have encouragement on the way.