Here's some ideas:
    25 sex
    50 more sex
    75 even more sex
    82 Celebrate the under 300 with lots of sex
    100 at this point she is jumping you
    125 a day off from sex
    Goal Cruise skinny honeymoon to have sex on a boat
    (avoid buffet this time aroud and actually find out where the gym is and then have sex in it)

Funny!... lol!
  • panjabi
    panjabi Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi,

some ideas:

Massage,
    Sports/Gym Gear,
    Heart Rate Monitor,
    Short break away when you're half way and three quarters of the way through.
    Video Game / DVD / Work out videos

good luck!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Some of the things I've thought about are video games or perhaps riding gear for the bike but my best reward is just seeing the scale go down. Other than that I guess I'm thinking along the lines of Roboguy.

Me. too.
  • antiadipose
    Options
    my boyfriend bought himself new clothes to show off his new body.
  • dj_stevie_c
    Options
    I know it might sound cheesy, I started at 335lbs, now I'm at 291lbs, the changes I've felt in my body and attitude are enough of a reward for me.

I DO buy myself nice stuff all the time, for example this weekend I upgraded my home PC, but now days I don't buy myself bad food as a reward :) which is what I used to do when I was bigger.

One thing I need to do is get myself some new DJ'ing equipment, that's something I need to work on though. Maybe that can be my next reward :)
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Here's some ideas:
    25 sex
    50 more sex
    75 even more sex
    82 Celebrate the under 300 with lots of sex
    100 at this point she is jumping you
    125 a day off from sex
    Goal Cruise skinny honeymoon to have sex on a boat
    (avoid buffet this time aroud and actually find out where the gym is and then have sex in it)
    ahhh or you could just have some NOW! :laugh:
  • christopher_stockdale
    Options
    Sounds like you're in a similar situation as me, with a ton of wieght to lose, and a while to plan for it (started at 343, down to 328). My original plan was 40 pounds by my 40th birthday, but it looks like a could conceivably beat it. I like the 25 pound goals for decent rewards, and a big reward at 300. I like the fitness oriented rewards, though it makes sense to go out and get a new pair of exercise shoes ASAP, it's helped me alot.

some ideas:

wii fit (yeah, also over 300lbs, I can't play it yet either, but that's a goal of mine)
    Take a Friday off and make a long weekend road trip (we do winery tastings a lot)
  • Topbobdog
    Topbobdog Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    So after a lot of thought i came to some ideas for goals

25 new running shoes
    50 make my own home made mead (we had it at our wedding its something that reminds me of it)
    75 picnic hike(camping) with wife
    82 Celebrate the under 300 with celebrate with homemade mead should be ready by then and small healthy get together
    100 Picnic and celebration dinner with wife "fancy"
    125 removed for adding new clothes for main goal
    150 Goal Cruise skinny honeymoon and new clothes
    (avoid buffet this time aroud and actually find out where the gym is)

The cruise will probably be booking it for a year later since my wife is also trying to lose weight and she has a few more pounds than me that she wants to lose so i figured a year would give her time to lose hers and us time to pay it off an and me to maintain my weight and work on building muscle.