Garninia Cambogia

Options
Has anyone ever heard of Garninia Cambogia? Dr Oz says it helps with weight loss. I dont believe much of what he says but if there is something to help (along with healthy eating, portion control, and exercise) I would not be too good to speed up the process :-). I'm posting this here because there are some very smart people on here.

Replies

• SarJayWil91
    Options
    Hi, I've heard of it and I have brought some, haven't tried it yet, hoping it does work though.
  • wendy_j441
    wendy_j441 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Just bought some and haven't tried it yet either.
  • tracybrent
    Options
    I tried and it gave it the benefit of the doubt with a second bottle. I was hoping it would help if just a little but personally I saw no benefit in it at all. It may very well work for some people, but I can say for sure it did nothing for me.
  • fastsally25
    fastsally25 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I tried it for a month...nothing...and I was soooooo hopeing! I followed it to the tee
    So think hard if you want to try it knowing I may not work.
  • ShariTho1
    ShariTho1 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I figured it was a scam. I have tried EVERYTHING...it just comes down to more calories burned than ingested. I am taking a caffine supplement though. I know its not gonna work miracles but any help is welcome. And with two kids that SHOULD be past the waking at night stage and still do...some days im too tired to function without it :-[
    Dropped 7 lbs this week (first week) I know its water but heck i'll take it. Good Luck to Everyone!
  • rkehrberg123
    Options
    There are so many different Garninia Cambogia pills out there it's hard to determine if they all work. I had ordered some online and they give you a 30 or 90 day guarantee. I did start taking them and in the first week I lost 5 lbs. But I stopped taking them and exercising and quit my diet because I wasn't motivated enough. I started taking them again last week and got back on my diet and exercise. I will be weighing myself today to see if there is any difference. I do feel much better though lol.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your money! Use the website/app. Weigh, measure and track your food. Eat your exercise calories back when you exercise. Have a realistic expectation of weight loss. Don't be in such a rush. I've been doing this for 4 years now. Who cares how long it takes as long as you're geting healthy and fit?!.

I tried all kinds of stuff in the past too and it never worked. As you can see by my ticker below, logging food and exercise works.