Hey all, needing motivation

Options
Just turned 22, and I've decided its time to change (again). Lost 22kg last year, with the help of MFP, before slipping back into a comfort zone. Gradually the weight came on. Then in August just gone I tore my anterior ligament in my ankle, which is still healing now.

Nevertheless, now is the time to get back on the horse and lose it all again! Who's with me? Feel free to add me!

Replies

• embaudin
    embaudin Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Fingers crossed and cheering you on all the way dude! :)
  • nm781
    nm781 Posts: 4
    Options
    How did you lose the weight if you don't mind my asking? Needing a serious push over here?!
  • nogood2366
    Options
    I am starting in earnest again as of Monday the 6th...This is the first time in my life I have ever had to lose weight and appreciate how HARD it is to do....I think take one day at a time and don't get discouraged if you go off track once in a while...Just keep at it and you will eventually reach your goal.
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Good luck! :-)
  • riley5141
    riley5141 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also am over 40, 17 years over. It gets harder and harder with every year. This year I am going to make it stick. I am tired of being overweight, and wearing tight pants! I lost 37 pounds 10 years ago. Little by littel it crept back on.This time I am going to get it off for good. Life is too short to be unhappy about something that I can do something about. Good luck everyone, we all deserve to be healthy and fit.