anzac day on friday so no

gym for me means ill have to find some time to get out and do something if its fine ill nick off with hubby's bike and take my son out on his as he doestn get to ride it much around this place and he loves to ride it man he is fast went out today poor boy had to keep coming back or waiting at the corner as his sister (who has just learnt to ride his old bike oh and have legs long enough to make it move) was slower than a grandma driving on a sunday.

we are getting up early friday to go to the dawn parade, oh by the way if you don't know anzac is Austraila New Zealand Army Corps remembering the solders that have fallen at war, so up early down to the beach and then off to the RSA for coffee with lots of grog in it and munchies (i will have to be carefull there mmmm could get myself into trouble maybe i wont have breakfast that morning then i should be fine.

wounder if we will end up at inlaws for lunch again lol wont hold my breath.

hope all have had a great day or about to start a great day. catch you all around if we can find each other with all the pounds melting off us lol

Replies

• jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    gym for me means ill have to find some time to get out and do something if its fine ill nick off with hubby's bike and take my son out on his as he doestn get to ride it much around this place and he loves to ride it man he is fast went out today poor boy had to keep coming back or waiting at the corner as his sister (who has just learnt to ride his old bike oh and have legs long enough to make it move) was slower than a grandma driving on a sunday.

we are getting up early friday to go to the dawn parade, oh by the way if you don't know anzac is Austraila New Zealand Army Corps remembering the solders that have fallen at war, so up early down to the beach and then off to the RSA for coffee with lots of grog in it and munchies (i will have to be carefull there mmmm could get myself into trouble maybe i wont have breakfast that morning then i should be fine.

wounder if we will end up at inlaws for lunch again lol wont hold my breath.

hope all have had a great day or about to start a great day. catch you all around if we can find each other with all the pounds melting off us lol