Weight Loss Satistics on MFP Users?

Options
Hi! Does anyone know if MFP has statistics on their users?
I am very interested in knowing what the weight loss average is for users who log on a daily basis versus users who log sporadically. Actually I would appreciate knowing any kind of statistics they may have gathered on their users.
I'm an accountant so I'm genuinely curious! :-)

P.S. I initially posted this message on the Chit Chat forum but apparently it's too serious of a question to post there. :) They suggested that I post here. Sorry in advance if it's not the correct forum!

Replies

• Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    I am curious too.. i know on my list of friends many of us have lost weight with daily logging and being accountable with the food we eat. I do have friends who log every day and don't lose anything but they eat crap and alot of it and wonder why they haven't lost any weight.
  • craziwrld
    craziwrld Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Idk, I would try the contract us link on the bottom of the page. That will usually give you an email to someone that could answer those kinda of questions. I personally have lost 22lbs in 11 weeks, so averages out to 2lbs a week. I log in daily, but I do not count my calories
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!