oh dear!

maz123
maz123 Posts: 63
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
had a very bad weekend eating and drinking wise, very good weeekend otherwise! anyone any tips on a quick detox to get rid of the unwanted calories and pounds.....or is there no quick fix to dis... and i was doing so well :)

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    just start over and get back on track
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    try the flat belly detox...Works wonders and cleans the insides up and is still SAFE and HEALTHY. I lost 5 lbs when I did it ansd felt alot better, Its meant to help jump start weightloss.
  • bocagirl
    bocagirl Posts: 11
    I agree the Flat Belly Diet plan is great. I actually went up half a pound this week after goign to a football game and was considering doing the same!
  • Bretto
    Bretto Posts: 196 Member
    I drink extra water from the next couple days and then I also drink a cup of Traditional Medicinal Smooth Move Tea. I find this helps me flush out from the weekend.

Goo luck!
  • You could go on a water fast? That always works:)
  • maz123
    maz123 Posts: 63
    coolio, thanks ill try all of these and hope for the best! must remember not to do that again! the devastating effects are so not worth it....well maybe just a little bit! :tongue:
  • fletchbaby
    fletchbaby Posts: 62 Member
    Whats the flat belly detox?
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Don't do a detox, that's why you have a liver, it does it for you. So much bad advice on these boards, it's damn scary.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    The flat belly detox is not an actual detox, like the wierd lemone water with pepper detox, or whatevers out there. it is a meal plan that is meant to jump start your new healthy lifestyle. it is 3 meals a day, and includes a shake for a snack, as well as MUFA. google it to learn more! or, you can also buy the book - "the flat belly diet"

I still incorporate foods from it every day!! It was the one thing that really gave me the drive to tackle my goals and get me excited about this new journey. Ultimately, you will make your own decision and do what ir right for you. good luck :)
This discussion has been closed.