Fitness blender success?

Options
I was looking to try fitness blender has any had a results? I'm trying to tone my lower body and so excited that they have barre workouts on there.

Replies

• alina171
    alina171 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been doing their 8 week program - mid week 3 now. Really love the results!! Lost around 1.5 kg and about 4 cm from my waist and have toned up quite a bit. Been eating clean for this period as well - was using their nutrition program as well, and it is going good so far. Love the variety of workouts and the fact most of them seriously kick my *kitten*. Hope it was helpful :)
  • fitnesspinay
    fitnesspinay Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been doing fitness blender for 8 weeks I actually lost 15 lbs :love: by doing their cardio workouts.. now im doing their toning, strengthening workouts.. (combined with cardio workout) for me it's effective.. :happy:
  • fitnesspinay
    fitnesspinay Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    ..... Love the variety of workouts and the fact most of them seriously kick my *kitten*. Hope it was helpful :)

True! :bigsmile:
  • BMD_DOG
    BMD_DOG Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I discovered Fitness Blender last year and am a huge fan, I like their quiet style, but I know that's not for everyone. I know people who play music in the background to rev them up more.

I quit my gym because I no longer had a need - Fitness Blender works all the "trouble zones" and helps me maintain my goal weight. I recommend creating a free log in, so that you can save your favorite workouts.

I keep meaning to find the time to do one of their 1,000 calorie burn videos, but in the meantime I'm really happy with the tabata style shorter ones. There's something for everyone.
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    No success yet but I do their 5 minute HIIT video 3x a week after I do my SL 5x5 workout. It's an intense but fast 5 minutes!
  • brminor
    brminor Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I lost almost 20lbs by using their videos and eating healthy over the course of 4 months. I slacked a little bit on the exercising and eating healthy over this time period, but if I had fully committed myself, I know I could lose more. I just started back strong so I am hoping to lose these last 10-15 lbs. I have their 4-week challenge for busy people that I am doing now.