Newbie from Oregon

Options
Hello out there,
I just signed up for this site yesterday due to my trainer's recommendation. I work swing shift as a medication aid and sometimes staying on the road to healthy living is pretty difficult. I would love to meet some friends on here who are determined to make this year be their best year yet when it comes to healthy living. If you want to know more about me check out my page of just ask away! :smile: Michelle

Replies

• mznikkiey
    Options
    hI Michelle,
    im Nikkiey ive been here off and on for a while now (shame LOL) but im more determined now to see this weight loss thru i hv my gym mbrshp now i got my workout clothes and im ready baby ;) just wanted to stop in and say HI :) and make a new friend WELCOME to MFP
  • freetobeme3
    freetobeme3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I go to Anytime Fitness and keep my gym clothes in my car. I want to build consistency and let the clothes out to play more regularly. I used Spark people for quite some time but when I got the trainer because I needed more accountability she told me to use this site so she can check up on me. There is no reason why this can't be our year right!! I am going to figure out how to add you to my friend page. It looks kind of lonely with out friends on it.. Take care
  • Yakinnw
    Yakinnw Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome Michelle! I am also a new member from Oregon :) Congrats on the trainer. I also did that at one point and it was very motivating for me.