Moms trying to lose your belly...

Options
2»

Replies

• NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress! You will get that last little bit. I had a cesarean with my first child. And a six pack even after two other children. You are so close! :)

Thank you my zumba friend!!! Lol. I had a cesarean with my second also. There's no way I was gonna attempt to push that big boy out! Lolol. :wink: :tongue: :happy:
  • nmpx
    nmpx Posts: 76
    Options
    I think you look great! My daughter is 2 years old this past november and I'm just getting serious about my weight. You give me lots of hope!
  • NRSPAM
    Options
    you look great!!! just follow a healthy diet, eat clean, and run run run, spin spin spin :). Unfortunately some of that skin will never go away with out a procedure no matter how lean you get, its the price we pay for being mamas... keep up the good work!. My kiddos are 2 and 5 :).

Honestly, I've found that lift, lift, lift has given me the best results. ;) I would run, but I have really bad knees. I do Zumba, instead, and I love it. It hurts my knees too, but not as bad as running does. :smile:
  • waistbuster2014
    Options
    Wow that is a difference I've been trying to lose mine for years. What type of lifting do you do. Mixed with what type of diet.:smile:
  • pimpin_po
    pimpin_po Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this. I fear sometimes I'm the only one with a belly like this. You've given me inspiration today ;) you look fantastic. Maybe someday I'll share my before and after
  • tessmca
    tessmca Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ashley Horner a professional fitness model has stretch marks and so do two other ladies I follow on Facebook (Brooke Erickson and Tiarna Mitchell Fitness Professional) who do competition body building

They are so inspiring, fit as, great bodies and attitudes
  • Rosalind_F
    Rosalind_F Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Here I am at 8 months pregnant and 2 years after giving birth. Still working on getting a 6 pack, but I've definitely made progress.

42307701_1264.jpg
    42307701_672.jpg
  • NRSPAM
    Options
    ^^^ You look great!!! Congratulations!!! :))) Although, you looked good pregnant too! Lol. I just looked big as a house! Hahaha
  • NRSPAM
    Options
    Wow that is a difference I've been trying to lose mine for years. What type of lifting do you do. Mixed with what type of diet.:smile:

I do heavy lifting, at the gym and at home with my weight bench/barbells. I do New Rules of Lifting for Women. It's a book, although, I've kind of been doing my own thing last few times, due to a lack of time, but still about an hour of weights, 3x's/week, and 1 hour Zumba 3 x's/week. Lately I've done weighted squats, pushups, planks, deadlifts, machines, step-ups, lunges, box jumps, crunches on the exercise ball, and whatever else I can think of. The prone jackknife on the ball is my favorite one for abs. That and planks and pushups are good for abs too. You can google it. I shoot for 100g of protein/day, but often fall short. Protein shakes are good for making up my protein. I don't exclude anything from my diet, after all, this is a lifestyle change, right? ;) I just try to eat healthier, most of the time. Don't remember if I mentioned it earlier, but I also use a bodymedia device, so that I know how much I burn. Then it updates my cal. goal when I plug it in, and deducts 500 cal's from whatever I've burned.
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I think you look great, you've done a great job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!