Need friends :) (girls please!)

Options
13»

Replies

• JaneySmiles
    Options
    I used to weigh 200lbs. I lost 70 but have gained back some so I know the feeling! Anyone needing encouragement feel free to add me:)
  • 0xbalthamosx0
    0xbalthamosx0 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 20-lbs since being here, only just come back today. feel free to add me :) ( goes for anyone really ) We can do it x
  • dramaqueen83
    Options
    I lost 50 pounds a couple years ago on MFP and gained it all back plus more. Trying for a second time. Feel free to add me!
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, you can add me !
  • jenniferleigh1984
    Options
    Add me too if you want , would love to hear how u lost the 50 pounds :-)
  • CompressedCarbon
    CompressedCarbon Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I know everyone has different reasons for thinking about the friends they would like to make on this site, but please don't discount the awesomeness of most of the XY population on this site. There are a few strange ones, but they are easily outed and blocked. I have amazing and motivating and very knowledgeable friends from both the XX side AND the XY side.

Happy trails.
  • mommabell3
    Options
    You can add me. I just started my Journey...
  • vegetabletarian
    vegetabletarian Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Ailsa, I'm just new to this so some group support would be very much appreciated :D
  • angelalf1979
    angelalf1979 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I lost 54 pounds in 2012 on MFP and gained it all back plus 15 pounds!! I can only shame myself for so long. Anyone add me if you want. I'm ready to do this again!!
  • MissDLynnR
    MissDLynnR Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I am new here too just got started about a week ago! We all have to dig deep and work hard but we are strong and can do it!! I am trying to lose 100 pounds so I have a long road to travel and any new co pilots would be welcome everyone feel free to add me!