Hello I am new

Options
Hi, I am needing to lose about 100 lbs. to be at a weight I have never been at but need to be. I am excited about this because it tells you how many calories you have eaten and how many you have left for the day. I am pretty excited about this.

Replies

• dbarrera
    Options
    Hi Donna,

I would love to have you get in touch with me- I have some really great fitness programs as well as meal replacements shakes that can really help you get on the right path. I would love for you to check into my site. I could help you choose the right program for you as well. check it out and please get in touch with me- I aM ALSO as certifed personal trainer.:smile:

my site is : www.beachbodycoach.com/dbarrera- I have lots of info on there.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Dawn
  • lisafrancis629
    Options
    Hi, I am needing to lose about 100 lbs. to be at a weight I have never been at but need to be. I am excited about this because it tells you how many calories you have eaten and how many you have left for the day. I am pretty excited about this.

Hi Donna and welcome. I have been a member of MFP for 4 weeks today and love it. Keeping track of my calories has been so helpful to me. It makes me think twice about eating something I shouldn't when I know I've got to put it in my tracker. It has also made me realize how out of control my portions sizes were!

Good luck to you. Just take it one day at a time. :happy: