What are your favorite workout DVD's

Options
What are you favorite workout videos? I'm currently doing T25 in the morning -just started Monday . I don't love T25 but will finish the Alpha and Beta. I have been doing Leslie Sansone In Home Walking and Jogging and The Firm Maximum Cardio videos in the evening.(not all three on the same day). I was looking for ideas on other good videos. I want to mix them up a little so I don't get bored of doing the same one over and over again. Do you have any suggestions?

Replies

• mlh37214
    mlh37214 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I love the Biggest Loser DVD's. With most of them, you get 3 workouts in 1. There are different intensities and most of them are set up to be a 6 week program. My favorites are Weight Loss Yoga and Boot Camp. I also have an old set of workouts that came with a stability ball. Got that years ago, so I'm not sure if it's still available. I'm thinking the name of the guy was Gunner Peterson??? Not sure why that name comes to mind, but I think it's right. I've had success with both programs.
  • allergictodiets
    allergictodiets Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Anything from Erin O'Brien, Jessica Smith and recently Kelly Coffey-Meyer from her 30 minutes to fitness series.
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I dont do them myself; but I hear rave reviews about T25 and Insanity!
  • mitchiejo
    mitchiejo Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I like the Rockin' Body workouts. For fun I bought Island Girl Hula Abs and Buns. I'm definitely not a hula dancer but it was fun.
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Those thousands that are on the internet for free. Granted they dont come with a CD or a pretty box, but they are free and there are lots of them....
  • akdollie
    akdollie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I like the ChaLean Extreme
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    insanity... LOVE it!
  • jackie_moo
    jackie_moo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I love jillian michaels dvds! Currently i'm rotating: 30 day shred, body revolution, 6 week 6 pack, ripped in 30...doing 1 dya of each keeps me from getting bored and i like how "quick" they are (under 30 mins). Normally i do 30 min dvd, followed by atleast another 30 mins cardio (bike, elliptical and jogging). i burn an average of 280 cal per workout (according to my HRM)
  • mswsuperstar
    mswsuperstar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds, 4 mile super challenge. When I can't make it to the gym, this is my go to dvd. You burn like 300 calories in an hour.