Need some Support!

Options
Ok, so I like to exercise, that's not my problem. But I LOVE food! I'm definitely more of a quantity eater so my main problem is overdoing it! I do well at work because my food is structured and I can control what's I bring to eat. But does anyone have any tips on how to eat healthy and no "quantity" eat when I'm at home?

Replies

• silmarilliane
    silmarilliane Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    it helps for me that my bf is happy eating healthier too, so we don't have crisps/chocolate/ice cream etc. in the house and we stopped having pasta/rice/potatoes in the evening ages ago so don't have that.

if i do have stuff that i'm likely to binge on (like biscuits), i tend to get myself a serving and put everything away before i start eating as then i think twice before getting another portion.

also i do crochet and things to keep my hands/mind busy so i dont think about snacks!
  • tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    One thing that has helped me is using smaller plates. That way you can't put as much on. And also just measuring out servings of different foods so I can see how much it actually looks like.