motivation :)

Options
hi guys

over christmas l put on almost a stone lol i enjoyed myself and it was worth it. I have now however signed up for a charity skydive and with weight restrictions i have 3 months to lose just under a stone and a half. im hoping that the stone i put on will come off quickly and then its a matter of focusing on that half stone lol!! but i reckon it gives me something to aim to and i have a deadline to do it so hopefully that will keep me on the straight and narrow :)

Replies

• TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great motivation; you can do this!!!! :bigsmile:
    You are the creator of your own story :happy:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    depends on how bad you want it
    just do it
    go kick some butt!
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    i know i can do it!! i think the fact that i have given a deadline will help- i will do this- i've been doing this and have been losing weight and feeling better for it and i know i can do it-- that is also going to help keep me going :)
  • Jenna299
    Options
    What an excellent motivation!! I know with great determination you will succeed, surpass and have a great story at the end!
    Best Wishes!!!
    Jenna
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    hi guys

over christmas l put on almost a stone lol i enjoyed myself and it was worth it. I have now however signed up for a charity skydive and with weight restrictions i have 3 months to lose just under a stone and a half. im hoping that the stone i put on will come off quickly and then its a matter of focusing on that half stone lol!! but i reckon it gives me something to aim to and i have a deadline to do it so hopefully that will keep me on the straight and narrow :)

My advice is dont sign up to a charity skydive if you have to put pressure on yourself to fit under their criteria.

Not saying you cant do it, but it is a tough task.