Apple cider and CLA Supplements.. Thoughts???

Options
Any idea as to how much to take each day and how long should I take it to see results???

Replies

• July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Switch your beef to grass fed beef from a local farm and there is your CLA included in your food supply...........

I drink Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar. If your going to do ACV it has to be the organic kind with the mother in it...............
  • tater8589
    tater8589 Posts: 616
    Options
    I bought a CLA MAX supplement at GNC. When I first started taking it I noticed a very slight difference in energy levels... didn't lose any weight and I nolonger feel anything from it. Not to say it won't work for you. I have a dr appt because I may have a thyroid issue.
  • tater8589
    tater8589 Posts: 616
    Options
    I bought a CLA MAX supplement at GNC. When I first started taking it I noticed a very slight difference in energy levels... didn't lose any weight and I nolonger feel anything from it. Not to say it won't work for you. I have a dr appt because I may have a thyroid issue.
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    I should get back to the ACV....when I was doing it regularly, It was a Tbsp before each meal with a glass of water. I didn't really notice much of a change, but I too needed medical intervention (Metformin pills for PCOS). It's supposed to help alkalinize the body. I should try again now that I'm medicated for the PCOS. Might see a big difference.
  • domjar
    domjar Posts: 19
    Options
    I take the supplements... not really seeing any results..it has been a month
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I take the supplements... not really seeing any results..it has been a month

Are you doing weight workouts ? That is where I noticed the most benefit of the fat burning when I used to take CLA supplements. I never did a lot of cardio, but did a lot of strength training and it burned the fat right off me.

However, I have been doing low carb eating plan with it also since 2003.