Need a lady diet buddy

Options
Looking for a diet buddy (lady/girl) for motivation and support as I have no one to relate to about dieting. Looking to lose 40 lbs x

Replies

• tnicmorris
    tnicmorris Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to be a support buddy! I've actually got to loose about 90 - 110 more pounds, and I'm working slowly but surely.
  • vicki8seekers
    vicki8seekers Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for someone to hold me accountable for losing weight. I have about 30 lbs to lose. I was at my goal weight from about '09 until '11/12 and then just started slipping. I got sick of going to the gym, doing the same stuff all the time, and then the eating slipped, too.
    We CAN do this!!! :happy:
  • befitnow3
    befitnow3 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of this group. It's my first week and I could use motivation myself:) so far logging daily in the food diary has helped but it's easy to fall off the wagon I know. Looking fwd to connecting with you all!
  • befitnow3
    Options
    I am also looking for someone to hold me accountable for losing weight. I have about 30 lbs to lose. I was at my goal weight from about '09 until '11/12 and then just started slipping. I got sick of going to the gym, doing the same stuff all the time, and then the eating slipped, too.
    We CAN do this!!! :happy:
    My story is very similar. The last 3 years have been a steady downhill path. Looking for inspiration to get back in shape❤️
  • befitnow3
    Options
    Looking for a diet buddy (lady/girl) for motivation and support as I have no one to relate to about dieting. Looking to lose 40 lbs x
    You are well on your way!! Way to go????????
  • alyssa42012
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 15 lbs, which is proving to be more difficult than it may sound. But when you are only 4'10, 15 lbs is ALOT! Add me :D
  • Mkstehle
    Mkstehle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same boat, have about 70 pounds to lose. This is my first week on MFP in a year. Would love to a part of your group! :happy:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I ain't no lady. Sorry. :flowerforyou:
  • shimiki
    shimiki Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for one also...
  • bevjones350
    bevjones350 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ lbs to lose so im in the same boat
  • lgrimm70
    Options
    You all can add me as a friend .. great to have all the support we can get .. I have about 60 im working on not just loosing but getting rid of .. I have no plan to get it back ..;)
  • bermequeen
    bermequeen Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Count me in I need all the support I can get
  • thinkpositive3
    thinkpositive3 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose the same amount. Feel free to add me to your lists. Would love the support of ya'll. :happy:
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow makes a week for me, friends and accountability are good things! Add me too!
  • bubblyjoolz
    bubblyjoolz Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm here too, I have a great friend who is keeping me accountable, but the more the merrier. Doesn't just have to be ladies :wink: :bigsmile:
  • adgirl1995
    adgirl1995 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to be anyone's buddy. I have 100 pounds to loose and I am very dedicated.
  • adgirl1995
    adgirl1995 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would be more than happy to help!
  • vicki8seekers
    vicki8seekers Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Anyone interested in starting a goal-based challenge?

Everyone picks their own goal for the month, and then we post weekly on here of how we are doing to keep our goals!
  • wslong62
    wslong62 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would also like to be part of the group. I actually lost 21 pounds last year and then just started letting myself slip a little at a time until where I am now which is I have gained 17 pounds back. This is my usual pattern. I seem to lose weight, get tired of having to watch what I eat and jealous of people that can eat what they want. Why can't I truly make a lifestyle change and keep the weight off? I could use some support and encourgement. I am insuline resistant so that should be enough reason to make me want to lose weight and keep it off but it does not seem to be. Help!
    :yawn: :sad:
  • begum_s
    Options
    Count me in too