MOAR FRIENDS PLZ

Options
Hello all! I've been here about 6 months, got some real good pals on my FL, simply looking for a few more as, you know, it's always good to have more.

Soooo I'm Annie, 28, live in Scotland. 5'6", 46 lbs lost, more than half way to goal (though after that want to see where I'm at and lose up to 15lbs more).

I'm very much calories in vs. calories out and don't really buy into anything that involves faddy diets or seriously depriving yourself. In fact I don't log most weekends (there is usually beer involved) and still am losing an average of 1.9lbs a week. I'm not even that strict during the week. I don't think this is witchcraft or anything, just don't think abject misery is a precursor to a healthy lifestyle. I have got here through moving a hell of a lot more and eating a hell of a lot less. Simple!

I don't have an open diary as I realised that it was actually making me less accountable if anything, though I will often share stories of any real good recipes/food I've eaten. Very active on here, fast approaching 200 days logged in.

So aye, if you want to be friends, lets be friends!

Bye!

shrigley3.gif
(image by David Shrigley)

Replies