fitness DVD suggestions please

Options
Hi

Im looking to get a new fitness DVD. Ive used the 30 day shred and liked that one but i want to try something new. does anyone have any suggestions of some good ones out there? there are so many available!

Replies

• FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I really like Disco Abs. It's silly but it gets you sweating. It's mainly cardio but there are a few boogie oogie buns and thigh workouts too.:wink:
  • Freyja2023
    Freyja2023 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I really like the butt bible from Pauline Nordin. You can do that one on youtube to start off with to see if you like it before you buy it. Just search butt bible level one and the workout will show up. There are three levels and it is a considered a 6 week program. I had killer result using this one. And you will start to see the result after you finish the first two weeks, remember to take a photo of your rump then take a photo after you finish level one and compare them. it is more strength training so I do my exercise bike or cardio dvd's in addition to this on.

I also like turbo jam. Chalean's first turbo jam, still haven't really been brave enough to do turbo fire yet, but have it here just in case I get over my chicken and do it.

Tiffany Rothe is on youtube and she has a lot of different workouts that are fun. Most are only 10-15 minutes and you are suppose to do then 2-3 times.