Black Ice air freshener argument - i'm out of ideas!

Options
Link2Life
Link2Life Posts: 102 Member
We own 3 vehicles. The Loser Cruiser Van that my hubby drives to work 15 miles, a Dodge truck that is used for plowing snow, towing the toys and horses, and a car that I drive to work.

On occasion, I have to drive the truck or loser cruiser to work. Within 15 minutes, my eyes are burning, my lungs hurt, and its all I can do to keep from hurling on the side of the road.

You see, my husband hoards those god-damned Black Ice air fresheners and stacks them under the seats of those vehicles. i have explained, threatened, yelled, you name it, how they affect me but he refuses to change. What started out as a funny little disagreement is turning into a lot of resentment on my part. And yes, I've told him that, too. Still, each time I need to drive anytiyhng other than my car, I find sometimes 3 or 5 of the damn things hidden under the seat.

I drove to work this morning in -10 degree weather with the friggen window open. I sent him a picture of the 3 super-sized NEW air fresheners under the seat and his response ""LMAO...and the best part is they were FREE!". Ugg....

You guys always have colorful ideas. I'm out of ideas how to get him to see my side.

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Start stuffing tampons where he wouldn't expect them. He will think twice about leaving them there.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Divorce.
  • Link2Life
    Link2Life Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Start stuffing tampons where he wouldn't expect them. He will think twice about leaving them there.

you might have something here....

Divorce? Nah....for the most part, I like the guy. :wink:
  • MoJoPain
    Options
    My hubby has the same damn scent in his vehicles....

Take out those scents and put your favorite in the vehicle somewhere he ,ay not find it for a while...lol