how to loose fast

Options
2»

Replies

• ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Are you S-E-R-I-O-U-S ?? jodicoady...

Yes...it's just a friendly correction. No harm meant.

No harm indeed when you are the person criticizing. Just saying ;-)

So you would rather people incorrectly use the word "loose"?
  • kkent4950
    Options
    You can lose a pound a day on Medifast, or DIY Medifast by buying Soy Protein Isolate and handfuls of vitamins and taking some fiber caplets with it. I tried Medifast and my doctor had a cow. She was livid and told me to stop at once. Since you're not morbidly obese I would say skip Medifast and try calorie reduction and exercise. I have seen that at Spark People their latest mega success story was done not on their diet but with Medifast.

She needs to learn how to eat properly, if she wants to lose weight AND keep it off. Diets like those are a why people are able to lose but not maintain. - I work at a research center for weight loss!
  • kkent4950
    Options
    Your exercise looks good!

I agree about opening up your food diary, or at least copy a typical day into a post.

How many grams of protein and carbs are you eating a day?

Most importantly how are you getting the carbs - whole grains or more processed?
  • carneytrish4
    Options

Absolutely, it's none of my business who spells correctly or indeed incorrectly. I am here to lose weight and to support others. It's as simple as that really...
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options

Absolutely, it's none of my business who spells correctly or indeed incorrectly. I am here to lose weight and to support others. It's as simple as that really...

it's also a public forum. Get used to it! :bigsmile: