What's Your Idea Size in Jeans or Clothes???

Options

Replies

• LaraJackson2014
    Options
    Me too...size 3 is perfect. I gained over 40lbs within 6+ months and struggling to lose the weight. I'm currently a size 8 from a size 12. I can't believe I actually fit in a size 1-2 or 3-4 back in the day(6+ years ago).
  • kacoha
    Options
    I'm in a size US 8 right now and occasionally some 6's but ideally I would love to be between 4-6 :)
  • ThinEdielynne
    Options
    I want to wear 00.
  • essjay76
    essjay76 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    My ideal is whatever fits! I hate shopping sometimes because I'm a petite woman (I say woman, not teen!) and sometimes I have to shop in the darn Junior's department. Who am I kidding, I shop there a lot. Things fit me there. A lot of petite sized women clothing fits me fine too, but I'm not exactly rocking the granny panties and Depends yet, and that's usually the style (a bit matronly, Golden Girl-ish). I'm a late 30's woman who still has some sense of vanity and fashion, but I don't like looking like my 14 year old niece when I shop in the Junior's!

Anyway, for reference, I'm 4'10" and wear a 00-2Petite xxs ladies, or a 1/3 in juniors.
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    6 or 7 size jeans and Small Shirt
  • celesteoglesby
    Options
    Absolutely size is so unimportant. I have size 0-6 inky closet and they all fit. Go with what makes you feel the best!
  • RebelliousRibbons
    RebelliousRibbons Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Anywhere from 4-8?
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I'm pear shaped with larger limbs and wear a medium top and 12/14 pants. I'm also 5' 7.5" . I started in a 2xl top and a 22/24 pants. I would love to get down to an 8/10 pants. I'm thinking about 40 more pounds. I'm thinking I want to be about 145 lbs. My original goal is 160. I'm at 173 now.
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I like the size I am right now - my weight averages 128 (it goes up and down a couple of pounds regularly since I have been on maintenance)... that translates to a size 6 NYDJ and a size 8 in Gloria Vanderbuilt Costco Jeans. I am 5'8" tall.
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    4:heart:
  • Adomke89
    Adomke89 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My ideal size is a size 4 dress. Then again I've been around a size 6 since forever and don't want to buy a whole new wardrobe so probably a small size 6. I'm currently probably a true size 8 dress. Just need to get down about 15 pounds!
  • 120 to 115 lbs looks pretty good/is healthy on me at 5'5.
    My waist is 23 inches at that weight and I wear a size 0-2 in jeans.
    I can't wait to be skinny again!
  • MizPassion
    MizPassion Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    10-12 depending on brand/style
  • carriebailey72
    carriebailey72 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 yrs old 5'5" or 5'6" I'm not sure I need to measure myself. LOL I weigh 138-142 depending on the day. I'm in a size 4 jean and medium shirts. I'm ok with being a size 4 but I still have body fat to loose and I love lifting weights.( I'm hooked) So who knows where I'll end up once I reach my goals.
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I come from a big family and have a large frame. When I was younger, I was 5' 6'' and 127 pounds and never got under a size 12.

Considering I'm 4 inches taller, I'd say a 14 might be good for me.
  • MikaMojito
    MikaMojito Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I'd be ok if I fit into most size 42 Jeans (Germany size). That's a British size 14. I'd be THRILLED to be a 40 (British 12).

I have a very large frame with wide hips and a pretty good rack, so I really don't mind wearing 2 sizes larger than all of my friends. Everybody has a different shape.
  • Courage1895
    Options
    My goal is a US size 2 in most brands.
  • tropicaltiger
    Options
    my goais to be a size 2 are 4- I am a size 5 right now-in most brands
  • chelsea4491
    chelsea4491 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I don't really know how small I can feasibly get. I'm at about a 20/22 right now,down from a 24. 5'9.5" tall.
    I know in HS I was a 16/18 and was definitely chunky. I'd be happy to be at a like a 10/12,but if I can get smaller and look healthy and not sickly thin then I'd be cool with that too ;)
  • KatherinesRiver
    Options
    Really, when I was 19 years old I had a 23 inch waist and wore a size 14 generally. I am 5' 11" tall and am muscular from many years of swimming and hard work on a farm. Big tough chick.

I would like to be back in a 16 but would settle for an 18 with nothing hanging outside of my pants top. Just solid muscle. Ahhhh the good old days!!!:heart:

I wear a 22 or 24 now. I really don't want to have to walk into a Layne Bryant store again. I would like to ride a horse again without feeling like I must APOLOGIZE to the poor beast for sitting upon his back!