What's Your Idea Size in Jeans or Clothes???

Options

Replies

• ccmzone2013
    ccmzone2013 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hey....

I found settings goals become quite annoying. I always set a goal before but I could never reach it. That's when I was size 52 Pants Line. Now I'm size 32 Pants 17 Months later... . .Ladies n Gents, keep up the amazing work you've already accomplished! Life is short, keep your routine, watch your food intake & drink plenty of WATER! :-)

Wishing everyone the best in 2014 ...

All the Best!
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    First, I must say that I will never be satisfied (I know me)! Currently wearing a size 6 and hoping for a 4. Until I'm there, then I will want a 2.
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I'm currently in a size 8-10(8 in pants that run big haha). I am at 24% BF and would like to get to somewhere around 18-20%. That should put me around a size 6. I'm cool with that, way better than the <tight> 14's I was in before all this!!
  • Jenilee86
    Options
    My goal is a US 6 - 8. I would be satisfied in an 8, but will still shoot for size 6. :) Currently I am a size 10-12.
  • Travelgal622
    Travelgal622 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be able to shop in the regular stores and buy the cute fashions again, versus the big women's section which is always ugly. I say the best advice is to just go with what makes you look good and not worry so much what the tag says. Congrats on your sliming down you have already done.
  • frankiesgirl21
    frankiesgirl21 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    4. I was for about 25 years. I am 5' 7" tall but small boned. Now in a 10/12.... Immediate goal is to get BMI out of overweight.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    My ideal size would be a "regular" instead of "petite", but unfortunately I can't do much about that ; )
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I have been every size from a 20 to a 4. I'm currently the smallest I have ever been (well, smallest since maybe elementary school...and I'm almost 34!). I'm good with a 4, but my FAVORITE size was an 8. I remember being ecstatic that I could fit into a single digit...it was a big milestone.

I don't want to be smaller, and I don't particularly want to be bigger. I would rather set a top end of the scale at a 10, and tell myself that I don't want to go over that again...rather than continuing to pressure myself to be smaller. Smaller doesn't necessarily equal more satisfied with your body/self.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Nude.
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8" and went from a size 24 down to a size 4 (it took 2.5 years and a loss of 126 lbs to do so). That loss however, was not a "maintainable" weight/size for me. After an extremely rough 2013, I am currently in a 10/12 and hope to eventually re-lose 35 lbs to get myself back comfortably into a size 6-8 so I am still curvy, but toned and not jiggly! :)
  • bcovely
    bcovely Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    One step at a time for me. The idea size for now is just one size smaller. Then one size smaller from there......
  • Show_Stopper
    Show_Stopper Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I went from a 14 to a 2/4 I would like to be a 0 or a 2
  • jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I used to think I would be happy if I could just get down to a certain size... but now... after spending so much time in the gym and seeing that my body really can "put itself back together"... I am just looking for results! Sizes are a non-issue with me. I would like to be able to wear a bikini for the first time since I was a pre-teen... that's my goal anyway!

I find that I am so much more impressed by the way that my body is shaped due to all the effort I put in. :happy:

But since I started out in 2005 wearing a 24W... I am now down to a size 8... I don't find myself complaining about much of anything.

I just want to get my body into the best shape that it can be...then we'll slap some sexy clothes on it... and parade it around! :laugh:
  • bkbouffard
    bkbouffard Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Currently my size 12's are tight and I have a couple pairs of size 14. Ideally I will be a size 8 when this weight comes off! I bought a pair of size "8" jeans to look at to keep me motivated and a sexy dress!!! Hoping that this will help keep me on track!
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    started at a 20WP and currently in a 6p....chasing that 4p
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Started at a size 10/12, currently in a size 6, my ultimate goal is a size 2.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I was a US 8 before pregnancy, and would like to be a 6.
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Goal is a 7. Currently 7-8-9, depending on the jeans. I want a solid 7. (I'm also 5'9") But when I joined this site I was wearing a 13/14!
  • Fridaklo77
    Options
    I would say a size 8 - however a friend of mine would wear a size 12 and they looked great ! She would dress them up with heels and a nice top..
  • chubbybunnee
    chubbybunnee Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Currently in a size 18W. I would love to get back to size 8, but would be happy at 10 or 12. Even 14 would be better than 18W! I don't want to go any lower than size 8.

I was an 18W and I got down to a 9 :) When I was in 14's people were complimenting me and in 12's I felt content, but the weight kept coming off with exercise and I never dreamed I would ever get to a 9! It felt amazing trying on that first pair of pants, as well as the process of having to keep returning jeans every month because they were suddenly too big. Good Luck with your journey :D