Modern Day Pin-up Girls - NEW GROUP!!

Options
13»

Replies

• bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I'll join today and post my start weight tomorrow :) This sounds like fun!
  • ChasesMumma927
    ChasesMumma927 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    love the idea of Modern day pin-up girls!! wicked cute!! the pictures on your weight loss tracker are great. So what exactly are we doing? i am new on here and I really like this site makes my life a lot easier!! for sure! :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Go to the link I posted above for our week 1, and just send me your start weight. :)
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I am in! I love the name of the group!! I am going to weigh myself tonight at the gym, but in the meantime I am using 190 as a SW
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    ******Ok Monday weigh in day. I'm avoiding the scale till Friday because I've been working really hard to kick the "scale habit" I have and my weigh in day's are usually Fridays. Then I'll just weigh inb again Monday to be up there with you gal's :bigsmile: Can't wait, I've been working really hard and haven't had a sip of alcohol since I was in Vegas so a week and a day ago, also am on Atkins! Anyone else doing any specific diets or just counting calories (I will let you all know I have modified my Atkins diet to one more carb-y I've heard over and over the horror stories of people gaining the weight plus some right back so) But I feel I'm doing really good, matter of fact my white jean skirt and black jean skirt that I just bought about 7months ago and I had to squeeze into were falling off of me this morning when getting ready, lol, and I could fit into them last week, they were loose but didn't fall down practically, so I'm making GREAT headway!!!

How's everyone else doing? What types of workouts is everyone doing??
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Happy September ladies!! New month...New goals...New Challenges :) It's gonna be another great month, I can feel it! And I REALLLY :heart: Fall!!

HAPPY HUMP DAY TOO, Weekend is almost here again :bigsmile: and our baby turns 2 Saturday:heart:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    I agree Deanna, it does feel like it's going to be a good month! I totally :heart: fall too. Everyone have a great day!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: