T25 Gamma

Options
2»

Replies

• vbodyme
    vbodyme Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I guess it was only a matter of time before the Beachbody coaches started appearing.

And why should that be bad? Someone finds a passion, is a living proof that it works and should be banned from posting any comment? Is that fair? I say we can all have different opinions and I'm not afraid to put mine out there specially since it will HELP the person posting, which is my only intention.

I was the person posting, and I genuinely appreciate the support, however it's a real turn off to posting on these boards that I can't ask a question about a Beachbody program without my inbox being flooded with people begging me to join their Facebook challenge groups.

I understand. It's a lot of us here, all truly and literally just trying to help. We probably sound like we're begging because we don't know that you have already heard from one of us. I say it might help explicitly putting out there that you're not interested in any of the challenges. I just ask you to please realize that some times a person doesn't know he/she will like or approve of something until he/she tries it. I humbly admit such fault and being on the other side now makes me see what I didn't before.

In any case, now that you have it in hands, to the results! Much luck on your journey :)