Please Add Me

Options
So I started on MyFitnessPal about 2 weeks ago and thought all I would do is record my calories and exercise and use it as a tool on my phone to keep track of things. My boyfriend is very encouraging, but he just doesnt understand me. My friends are thin and dont understand me either. I have been overweight my entire life, Yo-Yoing throughout high school and then slapping on 60 lbs after. I'm tired of feeling alone. I want to find a few friends on here that understand where I'm coming from. My ultimate goal is to lose 130 lbs. Anybody out there who wants to add me please feel free to do so! Let's support and help each other succeed!

Replies

• showers1989
    showers1989 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    you can feel free to talk to me sometime if you need some motivation. and dont be afraid to request a few friends yourself everyone on here is very friendly and encouraging
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Just added. Welcome to MFP!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    I've been up down with my weight as well! If you need encouragement, you'll definitely find it on here. I joined about a month ago and I think it's a great tool. The atmosphere is very motivating and friendly. Added you as a friend. :) Feel free to send me a message if you need to talk, and words of encouragement. Good Luck and Welcome!! :happy:
  • s0l1tar1a
    Options
    Thank you so much for the support! It's so awesome to find people that really know the struggles of losing weight. Most people think its just the physicality "stop eating so much and exercise" but its not that easy. It's emotional and mental as well.
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I only wish I had access to this site when I was in my 20's! Friend request sent already!
    Welcome.
  • Dammitviv
    Dammitviv Posts: 117
    Options
    I'm around at goofy hours, if you need some encouragment. :)
  • precioustypeoflove
    precioustypeoflove Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    TRUST ME I KNOW THE THE FEELING IT IS VERY HARD AND IT IS VERY EMOTIONAL I WILL ADD U AS A FRIEND WE CAN ALL WORK TOGETHER GOOD LUCK AND WELCOME!!
  • KerryB1977
    KerryB1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you! I'm adding you as friend because I know what it's like to feel alone on this weight loss journey. We all need encouragement at times and I have found it here with friends from MFP. :D