appetite suppressant pill

Options

Replies

• stacy983
    Options
    Absolutely Shakeology sounds ok...i just need something to help me feel full until i get past the first step which is allowing my stomach to shrink!
  • Mrsjenningsjr
    Mrsjenningsjr Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Mega T, green tea pills work. I tried it about 8 years ago, took 2 a day, and lost 6lbs my first week; 11lbs by my second week. My appetite was minimal, no sweet cravings but did have bread cravings but after some time it made my heart a little racy...remember your water. Also, Walmart had them for cheap, around $3-$5 a box.

I wouldn't completely recommend a diet pill but if you're going to do it, the one I referenced above worked perfect.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Shakeology sounds ok...i just need something to help me feel full until i get past the first step which is allowing my stomach to shrink!

IXUO5zJ.gif

wanna feel full? foods full of protein and fats work well. there's no magic pill or shake and you're lazy for thinking so.
  • gigglybeth
    gigglybeth Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Seems legit.

2hpngjs.gif
  • Billy323
    Billy323 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    EC stack absolutely kills my appetite and it is just a side effect of slightly boosting your metabolism and energizing the hell out of you. I take 400mg of caffeine and 25mg of Ephedrine twice a day. I have had a few sub 500 calorie days because I just forget to eat. It can be dangerous if you are sensitive to stimulants so it is always best to ease into it and jump off from time to time.

Its pretty cheap too since it isn't pre packaged for weight loss. I use Primatene tabs and the cheapest Caffeine I can find.

I highly recommend that you read up on it before trying it.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

IXUO5zJ.gif

wanna feel full? foods full of protein and fats work well. there's no magic pill or shake and you're lazy for thinking so.

oh hey there trog!

soooooo i see that youve lost 153 pounds...WOW!

did you use any "appetite suppressing pills" while you accomplished this amazing feat?

lemme guess...
    IXUO5zJ.gif
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    ephedrine....actually scientifically proven to work. There is your magic little pill. You don't really need it though. It does the same thing the rest of us like to call "self control"
  • stacy983
    Options
    I think I am going to try slimfast that way everything is pre done and limits what I can eat, Yep I am lazy (but I clean cook do laundry run kids everywhere and i really dont sit down until bedtime) too lazy to worry about what Im eating soooooo Im thinking SLIMFAST might be good for me to start! What do you guys think about that idea?
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to try slimfast that way everything is pre done and limits what I can eat, Yep I am lazy (but I clean cook do laundry run kids everywhere and i really dont sit down until bedtime) too lazy to worry about what Im eating soooooo Im thinking SLIMFAST might be good for me to start! What do you guys think about that idea?

If you're married or have a partner the gas you'll get from Slimfast will render you single.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    1zoen9c.gif
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    It's not a pill, but I heard taping your mouth shut does wonders. Although duct tape tends to hurt when coming off.
  • Candi_land
    Options

Good luck with that. You may have to borrow some diapers from your kids for what will no doubt be coming out your butt.
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Yes.
    I've found that 1 low dosage aspirin a day works wonders.
    The only catch is that you have to take it at least 5 days a week following 90 minutes of exercise and also be sure to take in fewer calories than you burn.
  • Candi_land
    Options
    It's not a pill, but I heard taping your mouth shut does wonders. Although duct tape tends to hurt when coming off.

The tongue patch diet is SO much better!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options

So you're going from one extreme to another? Slimfast really isn't all that great either. I'm sorry, but housework and kids is just an excuse. I have a house and a kid... and guess what? Eating ina calorie goal is the EASIEST thing I do all day. If you want to lose weight and keep it off, you have to work for it. And also listen to the fine folks here... some of them know a thing or two about losing weight.
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options

IXUO5zJ.gif

A TROG SIGHTING?!?!!!!!
    shocked-o.gif

Also, pills are dumb..
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options

The tongue patch diet is SO much better!
    Ha, I was going to say that. The patch is sewn to your tongue and makes it painful for you to eat...

OP, as others have said, try increasing your satiety from the foods you eat. Eat more protein and fat rich foods, and fill with veggies to give you more volume of food consumed per calorie. It is possible to eat within your calorie goal (if it's a reasonable goal with a moderate deficit) and feel full. No gimmicks required.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I think you're setting yourself up for more disappointment and you're just not listening to what's being said.

... and if you're too lazy to care about what you're putting in your body for the sake of a few pounds, I feel bad for you.
  • jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Lets see in the past year from Jan 2013 to 2014 now...Ive tried green tea pills. raspberry ketones, green bean coffee and garcinia cambogia. Now did I lose weight on them because they "suppressed my appetite'? Maybe about a 5 lb loss at the most.... And that was really from the green tea pills. What I like the most is "you dont have to change your life style to lose weight or work out" Now heres this....I signed up in Sept 2013, got up to 192 in Oct 2013 {never recorded it} but from Oct til now I lost a total of 15 lbs. Does my weight fluctuate yea it does but its staying consistently coming off. Why cuz of a calorie deficit and learning what portions look like and learning when to stop eating when I feel full on my own not because some pill is telling me that I am full
  • TheMrsCole
    TheMrsCole Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    If you feel it is an addiciton then suppressing your appetite is not going to do any good. I would honestly suggest to try chewing bubble gum if one of the reasons you find yourself snacking is because you want to chew something.