Many Ireland users???

Options
American Expat, living in Dublin, Ireland for the last 6+ years. Been fighting the fat since I got out of school. I'm almost 40lbs down from my Heaviest, about 10 years ago. Since I've lived here, I've been through two pregnancies back-to-back. A singleton born in 2011 and twins born in 2012. I'm determined to get down to my goal weight for myself and for them. And, I have quite a bit more to go...about 50lbs. Finding time to work out and eat well is hard to add in to my daily life. I Really wish I'd gotten myself in gear and dropped the weight Before the kiddos came along! Looking for some connections here in Ireland.

Replies

• BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Ireland's the greatest, I was there last year. I've "joked" about wanting to more there, but really. I want to move there.
  • thompssn
    thompssn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Come on! It is great here. A little wet sometimes, but great. :)
  • Freeicetea
    Options
    I'm in Dublin. trying hard myself!!!
  • godders3107
    godders3107 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm in Dublin too. I also had a baby in 2011, managed to shift the weight afterwards, but slowly put it back on on maternity leave. I've lost 35lbs so far and still have about 20 to lose. Things are stalling a bit for me so maybe being in a group might motivate me!
  • KinoM
    KinoM Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Born & bred Dub myself, feel free to add.