Tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY!!!

Well, the day is finally almost here! I will be 29 years old in 12 hours and 19 minutes. This time last year I promised myself that I would not look the same way the next birthday and I don't. i actually weigh a lot more than I did last year, but hey, life's good right!! Really though, I'm on a journey that I have been on for a few weeks now and my goal is to get healtier, not worried aboutt the rest for it will come.

I'm hoping God will allow me to see age 29. I am excited about the new changes taking place this year including a better me!

I live a very private life so my circle of friends is not very big. I think I will take my 4 year old son to Red Lobster and we will share a dish. We will enjoy my birthday together as a family and I will come home, watch a movie with him and that will probably be it. This is my official post that I will use this year of being 29 to make some changes. This time next year by 30, I want to be a happier, thinner, more confident, healthier me!

Happy Birthday to me (now in 12 hours and 17 minutes) =) I'm actually excited!

Replies

• Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    tumblr_mvqcod0cuN1qdva8oo1_250.gif

HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    happy+birthday+to+you+my+love+funny+comics+cartoons+3d+gif+animation+the+best+free+download+friends+emoticons+fb+greetings+e-cards+animals+pictures+freeware+mom+Helen+Maria+George+Latin++++.gif
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,645 Member
    this will end well...
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Sounds to me as though you think you may die in the next 12 hours or so.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    MINE IS NEXT WEDNESDAY!

(FL, write this down)
  • Why thank you for the birthday wishes. I'm hoping this next year will bring great things :)
  • tumblr_mvqcod0cuN1qdva8oo1_250.gif

HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Thank you with all sincrety
  • MINE IS NEXT WEDNESDAY!

(FL, write this down)

Happy early birthday to you!
  • Sounds to me as though you think you may die in the next 12 hours or so.

God no I hope not. It's a blessing to see today and I'm hoping to be blessed to see tomorrow
  • happy+birthday+to+you+my+love+funny+comics+cartoons+3d+gif+animation+the+best+free+download+friends+emoticons+fb+greetings+e-cards+animals+pictures+freeware+mom+Helen+Maria+George+Latin++++.gif

Not sure if I should say thank you or run!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    MINE IS NEXT WEDNESDAY!

(FL, write this down)

Thanks. Unfortunately, they're becoming less and less fun as that number goes up.

Happy bday to you
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    well, um, okay.,,,.
    happy birthday to you both!
    i will drink some whiskey and cheers ya both
    that your both alive and well.
  • MINE IS NEXT WEDNESDAY!

(FL, write this down)

Thanks. Unfortunately, they're becoming less and less fun as that number goes up.

Happy bday to you

I can definitely tell! And thanks :)
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Happy Birthday! I will be 28 years old on the 27th. January babies rock :wink:
  • Happy Birthday! I will be 28 years old on the 27th. January babies rock :wink:

28 is a great age! Enjoy it! And thank you
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Happy Birthday!! I turned 32 yesterday! January babies are definitely the best ;)
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    January babies ftw!
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Happy birthday! Your birthday is your own Christmas, so be super-nice to yourself :)
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Happy Birthday! I will be 28 years old on the 27th. January babies rock :wink:

28 is a great age! Enjoy it! And thank you

Happy early birthday(s) to you both! I'm turning 30 on Tuesday!! :noway:
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    January babies ftw!

Me too .. in a few days.