Hello

Options
Hi! I am 34, divorced mom of one. I am starting over again. I achieved success in my 20s following a fad diet plan. I lost over 80lbs; however, I allowed myself to gain the weight back times two...yes, you read that right, times two--let that sink in I allowed myself to gain an entire adult weight wise over the last 8 years or so. At first it was "oh it's just a pound or two who cares." Then those one or two pounds compounded like interest on a student loan. It's not that I didn't notice, it's that I didn't care. Things happened and I was depressed and didn't care about anything. I especially didn't care about myself. However, I had an epiphany last year. I learned to love and appreciate myself, and realized that I am worth the time and effort it takes to live a healthier lifestyle. My goals are to discipline myself into healthy habits again and to exercise more often. I hope to utilize MFP to keep me on track and hopefully meet people that are in the same situation as me. I plan to blog my journey at www.taraysha.somj.org feel free to take a peek and friend me here. Anything else you would like to know about me, just ask. =)