130lb Woman Eats 72oz of Steak in under 3 mins

Options

Replies

• stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    ..........That didn't look cooked well enough.
    I'd do it, but only if the thing was well done. Oh my god, all the blood/juice on that plate o.o

Looked perfect to me. And doing it well done would be much harder. Too dry.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Don't know that I could do it in 3 minutes, but I would love to try. I can put away some steak.
  • Ms_Hiit
    Ms_Hiit Posts: 488
    Options
    I'd do it, but only if the thing was well done. Oh my god, all the blood/juice on that plate o.o

But DAMNNNN, she can eat.
    Did she keep it all down? I don't think stomach could handle that!

stumblin is right...it would have to be rare/juicy to slide down eating it that fast....

I think that most competitive eating/records require you keep it down for at least a certain amount of time or you are disqualified...not sure of exact rules...I don't know from experience...just man vs. food and because I am fascinated by the little Asian woman who can eat all those hot dogs every year...
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    How long does it take to cook a 72oz steak?

Or digest it... especially after not exactly chewing it.... I think she must have been a really unhappy girl for quite a bit
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

stumblin is right...it would have to be rare/juicy to slide down eating it that fast....

I think that most competitive eating/records require you keep it down for at least a certain amount of time or you are disqualified...not sure of exact rules...I don't know from experience...just man vs. food and because I am fascinated by the little Asian woman who can eat all those hot dogs every year...

That little lady's got skill LOL.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Don't know that I could do it in 3 minutes, but I would love to try. I can put away some steak.

I saw the headline on Facebook earlier, and my first thought was "..... I wonder if that's Casey."
  • coretemp
    coretemp Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    linked to it, saw her grab it with 2 hands, clicked it off, LOL
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Did she chew it?

Actually looks like she's ripping off small hunks with her incisors which can be swallowed directly, which seems a lot more efficient than taking big bites and having to grind with the molars.
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    linked to it, saw her grab it with 2 hands, clicked it off, LOL
    QUITTER!!!!!!!
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    That piece of steak looks like it is still mooing....

I would try but only if it is well cooked.
    That's EXACTLY what I said.
    But someone else posted that the juices might be needed to swallow it better, as it might be tough when well done.

Soooo... I would not even attempt to do this challenge lol.
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    That piece of steak looks like it is still mooing....

I would try but only if it is well cooked.

The best way to prepare steak is 'cut off it's horns and wipe it's *kitten*'. You can show it the oven from a distance if you really must, but don't get too close or you might over cook it.
  • Ms_Hiit
    Ms_Hiit Posts: 488
    Options

I stand corrected Sin.....can't vomit during the competition but after it is over purging appears to be allowed...some competitions on man vs. food did require him to keep it down for a certain length of time though... in case you have time to kill.... :smile: http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/competitive-eating.htm
  • Sinisterly
    Options

I stand corrected Sin.....can't vomit during the competition but after it is over purging appears to be allowed...some competitions on mad vs. food did require him to keep it down for a certain length of time though... in case you have time to kill.... :smile: http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/competitive-eating.htm

Bookmarking for when I get home after the gym!
    Not sure how long I'll be staying there haha :P
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    hum I struggle with 3 oz and it takes me longer than 3 minutes to eat, lol.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    So many of those calories "don't count" because the body can only digest 30-50g of protein from a single meal...
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I WANT MEAT!!!
  • kt2007
    kt2007 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    This was on Good Morning America this morning also. Said she beat the old rec by like 4 mins. She was a lil girl for sure but hell yeah put it down!!!
  • gmhaggie06
    Options
    She must have realized the anabolic window was closing and she didn't want to lose her gains! Every bro knows you have to down 72 ounces of steak within 3 minutes of working out or you actually LOSE muscle after lifting!!! IT'S SCIENCE!!!
  • Hitem20
    Hitem20 Posts: 121
    Options
    hum I struggle with 3 oz and it takes me longer than 3 minutes to eat, lol.

My kind of woman