Lots to lose

Options
I need to lose like half of me. So i am spliting myself in half. I am going to keep the better half. And i would love as many new friends to keep my busy entertained supported so i can be those to you also. So please add me or comment and i will add you thanks so much:flowerforyou:

Replies

• 0widowmaker0
    Options
    Good luck fella
  • 0widowmaker0
    Options
    Sorry about the fella bit, should have read better ...whoops :(
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    Just keep working towards your goal and Belieber in yourself!
  • PhreePanda
    PhreePanda Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! Add me! We will do this!!! :)
  • gieshagirl
    gieshagirl Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    hi! i have a lot of me that i would love to never see or feel again! i am a southerner and love to eat.....i feel a little overwhelmed with all of the options out there and i have tried most....but i am determined to lose a lot (40-50) and i dont exercise so i guess that it will be my starting point. what about you?:smile:
  • gieshagirl
    gieshagirl Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    dont laugh....how do i add you? im kinda new to this. i will add you! it is great to have people who are fighting the same thing and know what your dealing with. i once heard it said that it is easier to quit smoking or doing drugs than to diet.....i believe it! if you smoke or do drugs...you put them down and get help and never touch them again.....you cant do that with food!! we will make the journey together!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome. We are here to help you shred the half you no longer want as part of your life.
  • tdh115
    tdh115 Posts: 52
    Options
    Hi,
    I am here everyday and need to loose almost half of myself also. Feel free to add me if you would like.

Also, Gieshagirl - Click on the persons ID it will take you to their page then you will see and option to send a friend request.
    Let me know if you still need help.