Before & After 50+ lb Loss

Options
2»

Replies

• samantha1480
    samantha1480 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing! You were beautiful before but now you can add healthy and fit to that as well. Awesome job and very inspiring.
  • weightlossdiva1219
    weightlossdiva1219 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing! You were beautiful before but now you can add healthy and fit to that as well. Awesome job and very inspiring.

Exactly how I feel :) I never really felt "ugly" i don't think I ever was. But being healthy and fit is so sexy in my opinion, and I just feel empowered and wonderful. :)
  • Pamstimelines
    Pamstimelines Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    That's really impressive, especially for being younger! Nice! You look great and I'm sure you feel great too! :flowerforyou:
  • weightlossdiva1219
    Options
    That's really impressive, especially for being younger! Nice! You look great and I'm sure you feel great too! :flowerforyou:

Thank you :) I'm so glad I chose to lose weight now, when Im younger and it's easier, because I was heading down a bad path, and it would have been so much harder to lose even more weight when I was a bit older.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congrats on your hard work.
  • kisstheheavens
    kisstheheavens Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! congrats!:bigsmile:
  • Pamstimelines
    Pamstimelines Posts: 79 Member
    Options

Thank you :) I'm so glad I chose to lose weight now, when Im younger and it's easier, because I was heading down a bad path, and it would have been so much harder to lose even more weight when I was a bit older.

YES, it is so much harder now (older)! I wish you the best at maintaining and enjoying life!
  • weightlossdiva1219
    Options
    Agreed. If I was 10 years older or something it would have been much harder D:
  • BlackRose101
    BlackRose101 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    how tall are you?
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and I love your "after" smile!
  • lgtijerina
    lgtijerina Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow! Not only do you look amazing, but you look so healthy and Happy. Congrats!
  • weightlossdiva1219
    Options
    Thanks loves (: Oh and I'm 5'10"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!