My Friends GF Matched Me on Tinder

Options

Replies

• fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    I don't know what you should do but now I want to join.

i'll pm you the location
  • momofGD
    momofGD Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I say it depends on how good of a friend this guy is to you. Obviously she is not happy.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Go for the MFM tricycle.
  • MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options
    Day 1: I have tried every browser at my disposal and it blows my mind because the pics just refuse to load.

Day 2: I have concluded that I must have received some sort of virus through my email. I have canceled all email accounts and reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Pics still not loading.

Day 3: I'm running out of options here. There must be some glitch in the Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Operating System. Thanks Bill Gates. Switching to MAC OS X maybe this will prove effective.

Day 4: MAC OS X installation complete. I'm drawing a blank here. PICS STILL WON"T LOAD. After ruling out software errors, I am convinced that there must be some lingering mechanical failure in my system. I have placed an order to newegg for rush delivery of a new Western Digital Caviar Black HDD. Will give this another shot tomorrow.

Day 5: Harddrive has arrived and has been installed. To no avail, the pictures will not load. I have not shaved or showered in a week. My clothes stink. I have lost my job...all because these confounded pictures WILL NOT LOAD. I'm done with the whole electronics thing. I will be moving into an Amish community and this will be my last update on this issue. Good luck and good riddance.
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    I say it depends on how good of a friend this guy is to you. Obviously she is not happy.

interesting, so if she isnt happy with him even though theyre together its ok for us to hook up. well he's not my best friend
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    bump for when i find my bloody phone
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options

interesting, so if she isnt happy with him even though theyre together its ok for us to hook up. well he's not my best friend

Just make sure you can beat his a**.
  • fishnbrah
    Options

hes's big and black, does that mean anything?
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options

I think you're probably bigger than him in all areas except for one if you catch my drift.. You may even be bigger there, I don't know.
  • jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options

Ugh! This is exactly why I just stay single... "he's not my best friend"... geesh!

2 mins ago I never even heard of the site; but now I am clearly not surprised at all... society!

SMH!! Respect... clearly she doesn't have any for your "friend"... or herself...
  • kathrinnbauer
    kathrinnbauer Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    In for anthropological reasons :wink:
  • Derf_Smeggle
    Derf_Smeggle Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Dude! You totally need to tap that! Everyone needs a little soap opera worthy drama in their lives... :ohwell: :noway:
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    What's Tinder? Sorry I don't know
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    sorry just read entire thread *face palm* as you guys say lol.

Lol I would capture the messages and send it to your mate....bro's before ho's ;) and guy code :)
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Whole lot of copy pasta from the Misc in here.
  • fishnbrah
    Options

I think you're probably bigger than him in all areas except for one if you catch my drift.. You may even be bigger there, I don't know.

snapchat?
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    sorry just read entire thread *face palm* as you guys say lol.

Lol I would capture the messages and send it to your mate....bro's before ho's ;) and guy code :)

ya but guy code is i sleep with her and tell only my other friends.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    The heck is a tinder o.O
    Wait.. I don't want to know!
    -moves on-

Gl with that, brah!
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Threesome. Definitely threesome.

And pics or it didn't happen.