from 236 to 158 updateeee

Options
2»

Replies

• Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    You look great... It is amazing how much can happen when you don't log... I am sure you will get down to 140..you have accomplished so much already.
  • michaelablueeyes
    michaelablueeyes Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    hey allll only lost 6 pounds since august guess thats my own fault for disappearing from MFP all those hidden snacks and calories i was blissfully ignorant about well now i feel depressed and crappy :(

it really does help when you have to write everything down and have the motivation from others aswel as inspiration.

at the begining of my journey i was happy to get to 150 pounds now im close to it i want to be at 140 so my next before and after will be when i hit goal yay :)
    newupdate_zps48f15839.png

You look fantastic good job and that dress in first picture is very pretty suited you.
  • jennifer_255
    jennifer_255 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thanks babe feels great love this site so supportive did my first gym session today in ages love it I will succeed now I am determined x
  • MelissaVoci
    MelissaVoci Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Love to see this :) I started at 236, got down to 186 and now I am back at 201 (Lost 3 lbs this week though) I also disappeared from MFP for a few months.... You look great, keep up the good work, and thanks for the inspiration :)
  • furniem
    furniem Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congratulations on your success!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic... Keep it up:)
  • jennifer_255
    Options
    i have yoyod with this journey tooo!!!! you know you can do it as you have lost before its disheartening when you dont lose and depressing when u gain but ur sticking at it we all are thats why we are here :) so we are all on the right track x

n OMGGG i am craving greasy fatty food today :( i want a chinese but NOOOO i will not i will stay away from the amazing satay sauce lol it just goes straight to my waist lol
  • jennifer_255
    Options
    mistake oops lol
  • bohojourney
    bohojourney Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Saying it again WELL DONE YOU! awesome...amazing. Wishing you more success to hit that final goal, but remember to praise yourself :flowerforyou:
  • ButterfliesOnMyEyes
    Options
    You are an inspiration. So proud of you!!! I got all giddy when i saw your pic. I was thinking OMG I can't wait to look like that :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!