Back again for the 3rd or 4th time....

Options
Hi, Im a mom to a wonderful 6 year old daughter. Im also 265lbs. Ive been over weight my whole life. I have low self esteem and I am depressed about all the time. When i was pregnant with my daughter I developed Gestational Diabetes. I followed a eating plan every step of the way to make sure my girl would be healthy. I did it for her. So she is going to be my inspiration again. My health might now affect her physically but it does mentally. So this is going to be my year to be the mother my daughter deserves and the person I deserve to be. Thanks for listening.

Replies

• anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!! 2014 is going to be your year, I can feel it! :drinker:
  • JenJBS
    JenJBS Posts: 83
    Options
    Welcome back. Sounds like you really have the motivation to make it stick this time.
  • rlmassman84
    rlmassman84 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Good luck :) You can do it!
  • Shynique37
    Shynique37 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You WILL do it!
  • BeaderBee
    Options
    Always and forever...... Cannot say the weight all went away, BUT it keeps going down.... lost 30 #'s since 2010
    and I still want 20# more, and I am 61 years old, so lets motivate each other.... Keep in touch!! OK??!!
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck! You can add me as a friend if you want. I'm motivated when I see other people log and it reminds me I can do it too.
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Ummm. Rule #1: Stop leaving
  • Joni2
    Joni2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wayne Gretzky said "you miss 100% of the shots you do not take" so glad you are going to take the shot. I am sorry to hear that your are depressed but it sounds like you are making the decision to change that. You are worth it, give it your best!!
  • nessacompanio
    nessacompanio Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    2014 will be the year, you can do it!
  • spiffychick85
    spiffychick85 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You can do this...its just one day at a time!