Insanity Results

Options
mdove3411
mdove3411 Posts: 121 Member
Would love to see everyone's insanity results as I have just started it. Needing some motivation.

Replies

• Nailah1109
    Nailah1109 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've also just started it.. will be doing Day 4 today:smile:
    are you doing the exercises exactly as they are on the video?
    there are a few that I find that I just can't do - especially with the push ups.. don't know if you're there yet lol
  • michaelablueeyes
    michaelablueeyes Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    there are a few that I find that I just can't do - especially with the push ups.. don't know if you're there yet lol

Im doing insanity again month one day 5 today... re did my first fit test and I improved alot since my orginal fit test, was terrible at push ups when I orginally started last year I couldnt do one, I can now do 8 before my arms decide they wont hold me anymore.
    I couldnt do moving push ups either I can manage 3, 4 I find the whole moving side ways and pushing up n down out of sync with my body just feels wrong.
    I also struggled to do power jumps now I can do bout 6.

So even tho the orginal round of insanity hurt my knees that I had to rest up n I put my weight back on im capable of doing the moves better than I orginally could. Im well pleased so with that improvement and hopefully no damaging me knees again I will beable to trim down this time
    I got to month two week two day three last time before the power jumps affected my knee but I now where knee supports and have learnt how to land softer
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Here are mines

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1164296-results-completed-insanity

I also created a group "insanity all the way"

And joined few abt 2 other groups for insanity helps alot
  • Nailah1109
    Options

Im doing insanity again month one day 5 today... re did my first fit test and I improved alot since my orginal fit test, was terrible at push ups when I orginally started last year I couldnt do one, I can now do 8 before my arms decide they wont hold me anymore.
    I couldnt do moving push ups either I can manage 3, 4 I find the whole moving side ways and pushing up n down out of sync with my body just feels wrong.

So even tho the orginal round of insanity hurt my knees that I had to rest up n I put my weight back on im capable of doing the moves better than I orginally could. Im well pleased so with that improvement and hopefully no damaging me knees again I will beable to trim down this time
    I got to month two week two day three last time before the power jumps affected my knee but I now where knee supports and have learnt how to land softer

now i feel exactly as you did the first time round!! I can't do a single push up, so I do the "lady" push ups instead when they do the moving ones.. and power jumps are also something i can't do lol.. so I just do jumps like I'm skipping - just to be doing something during that set.. at least you are seeing an improvement though..
    could you see a difference in your body before you had to stop doing it the last time?
  • Nailah1109
    Options
    Here are mines

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1164296-results-completed-insanity

I also created a group "insanity all the way"

And joined few abt 2 other groups for insanity helps alot

well done on your results!! I'll look for your group now to join it as well :smile:
  • mummy2two20092011
    Options
    I have just ordered the insanity workout from argos, picking ip up tomorrow, got 2 stone to lose, so am hoping that it helps x
  • michaelablueeyes
    michaelablueeyes Posts: 38 Member
    Options

now i feel exactly as you did the first time round!! I can't do a single push up, so I do the "lady" push ups instead when they do the moving ones.. and power jumps are also something i can't do lol.. so I just do jumps like I'm skipping - just to be doing something during that set.. at least you are seeing an improvement though..
    could you see a difference in your body before you had to stop doing it the last time?

Oh yeah definitely, I felt the muscle in my thighs more couldnt see them as I carry alot of fat on my thighs but as I bent and other random movements I could defantly feel my muscles been created.
    I also had slighly trimmer waist, and less back fat around my bra rolls were not a big I lost bout 3inch all together but I gained half inch on my back as I was gaining muscle.
  • lelliott0307
    lelliott0307 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Iv completed insanity once already! It's hard but so worth it! Don't use a scale. Always measure for results! Even if you think you're not getting results, you are!! You will notice in your fit tests! My first round of insanity I could only do 4 push ups jacks during the 60 second time frame and now I am at 25! Iv never been a physically active person. Ever. Now I'm addicted to working out and feeling great! I completed T25 and now I'm headed back to insanity again.
  • mdove3411
    mdove3411 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started Monday. I try to do them just as they do them but I find I have to take small breaks to catch my breath. I can already tell that im keeping up better though. Good luck to you. Add me if you'd like!
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I am on day 11 of my second round of Insanity. I agree with don't look at the scale, measurements are your friend. Also look on Instagram for pics. #insanity
  • mummy2two20092011
    Options
    Does insanity actually work? As heard some good and bad reviews about it ... Does anyone take the recovery juice? x
  • Funmiloves
    Funmiloves Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    It's my first time doing Insanity, I'm on day 5 and I have no upper body strength all. I'm not following the meal plan, but doing my best to curtail all the junk food.

ETA = Would love so see some results as well on MFP
  • CrystalLeVasseur
    CrystalLeVasseur Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who is a certified Insanity instructor. She teaches it at our local OZ fitness. I've been doing if three days a week in her basement with her. I have decided to really get Banana's and order it! Looking for a community of fellow insanity ladies to motivate!
  • lelliott0307
    lelliott0307 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes it really works! I didn't measure when I completed my first Insanity round but I bet I lost at least 3 inches around my waist. I lost a pant size comfortably and my stretch mark pooch is less noticeable now! I would post pics but I don't know how to on here.
  • lts42uk
    lts42uk Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Finally figured how to do pics on my posts. This was my first round of Insanity - I'm starting my second round on Monday:

before;

side211013_zps47abbe37.jpg

after;

side221213_zps0d4c0524.jpg

closefront221213_zps0881b02b.jpg
  • Apix
    Apix Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My results from Completing Insanity
    weight: -9 lbs
    Waist: -2.75 in
    Hips: -1 in
    Arms: - 0.5 in
    Thighs: -1.5 in
    total inches lost: 6.25

Fit test improvements:
    Switch Kicks: 93- 120
    Power Jacks: 45-56
    Power Knees: 91-112
    Power Jumps: 30-50
    Globe Jumps: 9-13
    Suicide Jumps: 15-21
    Push-up Jacks: 16-24
    Low Plank Obliques: 64-80
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!