Looking for friends who want to lose 50+ pounds :)

Options

Replies

• thesuperfe
    thesuperfe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have been at this for a couple of months. I am looking to lose 50 more pounds. I have lost about 10. I also want to take this as an opportunity to make some long-term changes and to address some health concerns I have in a holistic way.
  • Its_Chase
    Options
    Feel free to add me (: I have around 50 pounds to lose.
  • thunderthyghz
    thunderthyghz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    feel free to add!!!
  • janeburnett58
    Options
    My goodness I have so much to lose.Weigh in first time tomorrow please help me too.a need to lose at least 100 pounds
  • MacroMiranda
    MacroMiranda Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I started with 100 to lose, about 48 left to go. Feel free to add, I would love some new friends.
  • ShannonKennedy7
    Options
    My ticker is set to 45 as that weight loss will get me down into a healthy weight range for my height but am definitely gonna keep pursuing it after the initial 45 are gone so hopefully 50+ pounds :) if anyone else is doing this then add me! I've just lost my first stone (14 pounds today) and am really wanting to meet new people who are just as focused!!
  • Shahelene
    Shahelene Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You can add me I'm looking to lose fifty
  • ladygreeneyes85
    Options
    I NEED to lose more than 50lbs myself. I also need the motivation and support. Add me if you like. Toodles!!
  • EileenB42
    EileenB42 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me. I am looking to lose 130 pounds. I have already lost 35. I log in every day.
  • MeowMeowMeow92
    Options
    lost 7kgs looking to lose another 34 at the least
  • Peacockbutterfly
    Peacockbutterfly Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I need to loose almost 80lbs. I need all the friends I can get. I also love helping others, in fact, I'm much better at helping people than myself.
  • hindustani24
    hindustani24 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Any one can add me: Goal is to lose 56 pounds and so far i have lost 25.
  • Lynzigzagzay
    Lynzigzagzay Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they wish. :) I'm looking to lose about 50lb.
  • JennaBabe2014
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Looking to lose about 50 pounds , maybe more.
    Would be nice to get to know others and learn what their techniques are :)
  • Jahzpirit
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I want lose 83 lbs. I'm should hit the 20 lb mark next week. I'll probably go through this post and friend many of you. I was using LoseIt before, there's a really active community there, I like to have people to support and people who can support me too :happy :happy:
  • thecadstar
    thecadstar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ive just joined as well looking to lose around 100lbs :)
  • ShaunnaMichelle
    ShaunnaMichelle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm looking to lose 185 pounds and I'm 25 pounds down so far. I'd love to have some friends with similar goals. :)
  • jaa34ready
    jaa34ready Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I need to lose 82 more pounds I've already lost 5lbs in the past 2 weeks but would LOVE to finally have a friend or two that understand the weight of having so much to lose. Please count me in!
  • mikecole2014
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 60 lbs, so anyone can add me I'm looking to get and give motivation and support.
  • ccdawn112
    ccdawn112 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I am not new but in the past I haven't stuck with it. I want to lose 65lbs and would love some friends to help me stay on track. Fell free to add me