Yet another new member

Options
I am new to the site and looking forward to the assistance in loosing the pounds. I had a trainer but back in December I had to quit as I was laid off. I have since started working for myself from home as a contract mortgage processor and the fridge is toooooo close. I need to get back on track as my clothes no longer fit and I have gained back what I lost and then some so I have decided to put my foot down! I figure if I can not get a friend to go to the gym with me then I will go and come back and talk to my new found friends on MyFitnesspal.com or get the extra push I need to get out the door and to the gym or on a walk. Which by the way I took an hour walk with my 4 year old and dog today to get me started!

Replies

• daniellewilson
    Options
    I am new to the site and looking forward to the assistance in loosing the pounds. I had a trainer but back in December I had to quit as I was laid off. I have since started working for myself from home as a contract mortgage processor and the fridge is toooooo close. I need to get back on track as my clothes no longer fit and I have gained back what I lost and then some so I have decided to put my foot down! I figure if I can not get a friend to go to the gym with me then I will go and come back and talk to my new found friends on MyFitnesspal.com or get the extra push I need to get out the door and to the gym or on a walk. Which by the way I took an hour walk with my 4 year old and dog today to get me started!
  • cardgrl
    cardgrl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I know how hard it is to start working out on your own! I actually started working out with a friend a few weeks ago, and she has since dropped out. I am hoping I continue to go strong!
    Keep up the good work!
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I am just getting back into the workout sessions myself since I started on this site. Whenever I work out, I just love it. I think I get something like a 'runner's high' and I don't want to stop. Yet somehow, work outs are always something I'm "getting back into".

Hopefully we'll both get back in the swing!
  • pamelawh
    pamelawh Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Super! I work from my home office and do credit repair. i do have workout equipment in my home so i work on it. i have free weights, a weight machine and a treadmill. I joined jillianmichaels.com, she's the personal trainer for the biggest loser program. the enrollment is only $4 a week and worth every penney of it. you would be a great candidate for the crosscrunch.com meal plan. i say that because eating six small meals a day is not a stretch when you work from home.