Hello all! Looking for motivating friends.

Hello all!!! I just started today and am hoping to find some friends that would like to help motivate each other. I have tried MFP one other time for about a month, but hopefully this time will be different. I have 65 lbs. to lose and plan on logging everyday.

Replies

• alyshanhk
    alyshanhk Posts: 22 Member
    I have a big issue with motivation and printed off charts where I can write in my measurements and weight which has helped so far (on day 5). I think I will make a good motivation buddy :)
  • add me i could also do with motivation so hopefully we could help each other stick to this.. i joined a year or so ago but never actually used the site so this time I am using it and i've filled out a food diary for a whole day, well just about, though I might end up over my targets :(

I think I have 45lbs to go
  • I have a big issue with motivation and printed off charts where I can write in my measurements and weight which has helped so far (on day 5). I think I will make a good motivation buddy :)

You sound like you would be good at motivating folks.. good luck, Is it ok if i add you?
  • i go off and on using this thing..always have. i really would love to keep it up. so far i've done a good job! love having motivational friends and everything too! feel free to add me! :)
  • alyshanhk
    alyshanhk Posts: 22 Member
    Of course! The more people, the better :)
  • fitboricua
    fitboricua Posts: 40 Member
    Hey! Everybody! I am all in for motivation and help other be accountable. I need some a countability too. I fell off the excercise wagon like a month ago so its time to get back on it.
    I have 20 pounds to go
  • I'm also looking for some new friends to help motivate me to reaching my weight loss goals. Add me if you'd like, I think I'm pretty good when it comes to giving people positive reinforcement to keep going with achieving their weight Loss goals
  • I'm starting insanity fast and furious tomorrow 2 to 3 times a week and ripped in 30 1 time a week. I really need some help with motivation.
  • Hey guys! I'm also looking for a motivation group! I started using MFP about a year and a half ago, and lost almost 30 lbs. I felt amazing, but then life took over. Due to a variety of circumstances I gained it all back, plus 10 lbs more. I had just given up and did not care about myself. Now, I'm back and more motivated than ever! I can't wait to see all the progress you all will undoubtedly make in the coming months!
    ~Blair
  • ParmesanJon
    ParmesanJon Posts: 5 Member
    Everyone can add me! I'm just now getting back into this.
  • Breakdown64
    Breakdown64 Posts: 22 Member
    Add me, peeps! Definitely could use some help; I have about 40 pounds to lose. I'm friendly, more than willing to help out you guys as well! Thanks.
  • I just started today as well, hoping to lose at least 40lbs. Off to a good start, but always tend to go back into my old habits, so I could use support too! Wish you lots of luck, I know you can do it!!:smile:
  • Hi Everyone -- Feel free to add me to the list. If I've done anything consistently over the
    years, it's been being terribly inconsistent when it comes to nutrition and exercise plans.
    This year, I just want to keep things stable. I want to follow an IIFYM diet and a 5x a week
    plan of some cardio & strength training. Any and all motivation would help! Thx!
  • phuckingbadasscutie
    phuckingbadasscutie Posts: 1,619 Member
    The more the merrier for sure!
  • dumparump
    dumparump Posts: 50 Member
    Been going strong for the past two years getting healthy and strong. I've a plethora of recipe ideas and have designed workout programs for friends family and colleagues. Happy to help in any way I can and always looking for someone to help me too!
  • YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • Should we start a group maybe?
  • amyannie
    amyannie Posts: 139 Member
    I am always looking for new motivating friends to help motivate! Feel free to add :)
  • We could give it a shot. I wouldn't know how to get started, but I'm game.
  • Anyone looking for motivation and encouragement ADD MEEEE!!!! I have lost 40+ lbs since July and am always looking for more encouragement myself!! :) I had a 150 day streak of logging and just messed it up here lately, and it crushed ME!!! So, looking for a friend add me!!!