I started a Blog!

Options
I am in the process of trying to lose a few pounds and inches in my waist, along with toning and eating healthier. I bought the Cook Yourself Thin Cookbook but have never really used it. So... My goal is to cook all 75 recipes from the Cook Yourself Thin Cookbook in 100 days. In my blog I will be talking about exercising and staying fit as well as providing the recipes that I use. I will be using this blog as motivation for myself and hopefully for others as well. I officially start tomorrow, after I go grocery shopping. I hope I can do it, I'm a picky eater. Wish me luck!

Replies

• momtojacob
    Options
    I saved your blog as one of my favorites. I can't wait to use the recipes at my house too!
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    What a great idea for a blog! I'll be keeping up with it. :happy:
  • nicolestewart13
    Options
    I saw that you saved the blog of cooking myself thin to your favorites. I am new to this and not sure what I am doing. How do I save it so I can follow her blog too? Thanks!!
  • CTK3989
    CTK3989 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement ladies.

Nicole, if you click on the link in my signature, it will take you to my blog. Usually, in your browser you can bookmark a web page or save it as a favorite. Most browser have a star near the url bar. HTH.
  • sugar4becky
    sugar4becky Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    sounds like a great blog! if you feel so inclined, you can check out my journey on my blog as well:

http://fitforeverfatagainnever.blogspot.com/

I added your blog to my blog roll!
  • CTK3989
    CTK3989 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I will check out your blog!